• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fungus Head vs Jericho4life

out of everyone that Debuted the past 2 years who has the most potential and why?

Right, I've picked this question to answer next, as I still need time to think over some of the others. Out of everyone that has debuted in the WWE (I'll take it as), in the past 2 Years is a man known to everyone as Daniel Bryan.

Man, was I glad when he started out in NXT. He just had THAT. That and everything more. When I first saw him Chris Jericho, I just knew that he would be great. Now, his In-Ring skill is second to none, you cannot argue that. He's not brilliant on the Mic, but just take a look at this match against Jericho, his first WWE NXT Match.

[YOUTUBE]v=v5u6_Wet3JI[/YOUTUBE]

There you go. He's fought many a great match and has the possibility to fight many more. In NXT, he was the "Puppet", who lost every match he fought. However, when he finally came back to the WWE after being fired for strangling Justin Roberts with a tie, he had a grand entrance at Summerslam. He fought on John Cena's team against Nexus, as the 7th man. He then went on to feud with his former NXT Mentor, The Miz, feuding over the United States Title. At first, he didn't succeed, but he then eventually came out on top and won the Title. Not so recently, he was beaten by Sheamus in a Title Match, losing his belt.

Now, since then, he's not been on T.V as much as I would've liked, as he's been drafted to Smackdown. He beat Cody Rhodes last week and now he's got good things to come. I'd love to see him feud over the U.S Title again with Sheamus, as they put on very good matches. Although, I'd like to see Sin Cara take the Title from him and then have those two feud over it instead. Either way, Bryan has got the most potential out of anyone who's debuted in my eyes, because of his impeccable In-Ring skill. Genuinely amazing, that's for sure.

If anything, I'd argue with myself over Wade Barrett, but can't bring myself to do it, Bryan it is for me.

Choose the top five greatest workers the wrestling business has ever seen and give reasons behind all five.

Now, I'm gonna put some names down here that I'm going to hate myself for. But we're talking over the greatest Workers here. If you meant just in Wrestling Skill, I apologize, but I'm going for the full package here. The Skill, the presence, the working the butt off etc.

1. I'll do him first so I can get him out of my way. John Cena. As much as you don't want to admit it, you can't not do it. He does everything for this Company. He works his ass off day in, day out for the business. People complain about his "5 Moves of Doom", but he's not that bad in the Ring to be totally honest, is he? He sells well enough, apart from when he manages to seem 100% after having the living hell beaten out of him. He can lift pretty much anyone. I don't think I've seen him fail to lift a Wrestler as of yet, which just makes him look amazing. When he's on the Mic, man is he on it. The crowd are behind, he's shouting out to them, he's connecting with them. It's not like he can't talk on the mic, he's got the right persona for it. He's not afraid to put someone over to make them look good. He fought a Champion vs Champion Match either last year or the year previous against Jack Swagger, on the WWE Draft. That match made Swagger look like a Champion. Why? John Cena took what he brought and made him look that good. Then there was a Match not so long ago where he fought R-Truth in a Gauntlet-Type Match. He would attack Truth, but then Truth would kick out. Because this was John Cena, the "Powerful" one, that Truth was up against, it made Truth look strong. When you put him in a feud with ANYONE, he'll do his damn best to make sure that both men come out looking top. All this along with backstage, Cena is putting all time he has into the WWE. He's been with them for years now and he doesn't look like he's leaving anytime soon. He loves the Company and would do anything he could to help them along. Praise the man who is John Cena, not for his Wrestling, but for the work he's put in.

2. The Undertaker. This one cannot be argued with one bit. 19 Years of Wrestlemania and still undefeated. I'll start off by saying, he probably should've stopped Wrestling after beating HBK for the second time last year, but did he? No he did not. That's dedication right there. He wants to be with the business, no matter what of his condition. He wants to keep on going and increasing that streak, even if he was half-dead. He looks great when he fights and just like Cena, he's not afraid to make any other competitor look good, even if he does win the match. Take when he fought Jeff Hardy in a Ladder Match, or when Vladimir Kozlov beat him on Smackdown. His character, as unbelievable as some of it is nowadays, still works with us. He makes us want to believe everything he does, he's that good.

3. Then I move away from the WWE to TNA, where I will mention Hulk Hogan. He's been around for years now, but in the aura he brings, he surprisingly has still got it. Granted, he may not be able to fight like a proper wrestler anymore, due to age, but he is trying his best to put in everything he has to help TNA get along in their days.

4. Kurt Angle. He moved from Olympic Wrestling, to Scripted Wrestling. Whenever he puts on a Match, he puts on THE Match. Whenever I watch him, it looks like he's fighting his last Match of the business, which is why I think he's such a good worker. He can sell like a true pro, as well as rock the mic.

I'll have a 5th Later.

Best worker as in the wrestlers who put on countless fantastic matches with both good and bad wrestlers. Somebody who can make a mediocre wrestler look fantastic.

So it bothers you that much?

At what point did I say it bothers me?

I was saying that if you are determined to prove you are a better poster than J4L, and you know you will not have alot of time to prove that, then why make this thread now? Why not wait until you have the time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back