Ask KB

I like Cal, but I believe he's obsessed with Pitino, which is why he took the job. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he coached Louisville after his stint with UK is done.

And Red Robin is a burger joint that's fuggin' out of this world. It's at Brannon's Crossing going toward Nicholasville. Can't miss it. About 12 dollars for a meal though.

And Brad James. LOL. True story... I met Chris Bailey and TG Shuck from WKYT. They're both from my neck of the woods in Eastern KY. Bailey being from Salyersville and Shuck being frum PIKEVULL! That's how they say Pikeville. Sucks. Anyway, those guys were humble and knew quite a bit about their craft.

But no one beats Brian Collins from WLEX. Period.
I saw Whip It in Brannon Crossing the other ngiht. I might check that place out. Yep, I know all about Pikeville's....home grown way of speaking.

28. My uncle, Rich Hall.

29. Who?

30. Haven't looked at them that much but the concept sounds fine.

Very nice.

Comedian Christopher Titus. He is the one in my sig. Very funny. I would recommend him. Norman Rockwell is Bleeding. 5th Annual End of The World Tour, and Love is Evol.

Cool. They are a good read for people who are interested. At least I would think they are.

31. Currently Punk, All time Foley

32. Currently, no one I really flat out hate. All time, Ron Garvin. never have I seen a more worthless wrestler. he's the originator of X-Pac heat.

I grew up about 30 minutes from Pikeville, on the KY/VA border. I'm maybe 2.5 hours from it now and my parents still live down that way. And yeah, I still talk with that accent.

KB hates Ron Garvin. Huh, you learn something new every day.

Opinion on the Boogie-Woogie Man Jimmy Valiant?

And Brad James. LOL. True story... I met Chris Bailey and TG Shuck from WKYT. They're both from my neck of the woods in Eastern KY. Bailey being from Salyersville and Shuck being frum PIKEVULL! That's how they say Pikeville. Sucks. Anyway, those guys were humble and knew quite a bit about their craft.

I was very fond of Chief Meteorologist TG Shuck myself. I thought he was the most knowledgeable.

I remember the light dusting event. You know, the one that turned in to about two feet of snow. Ah, good times, good times.

33. The guy was fine, but his feud with Paul Jones went on WAY too long. His song was great though.

34. Sure.

35. When they play a college team. They're just a mess right now and it's because of more reasons that there is time to list. First thing I would do: change the playcaller. Whoever is doign it is failing.

Rich Hall is your uncle?

Do you look like this?:

julian.jpg

Oh I misread what you wrote. I thought you asked if that's what he looked like. hang on I'll try to find a decent pic of me.

ANOTHER QUESTION, this is awesome:

Is Rich Hall, and this is no disrespect intended, one of these guys who no one really knows in his own country, yet he's well known over here?

Screw this number thing.

Not at all. He won an emmy (major television award) for writing over here and he still performs here as well. He was on the cast of Saturday Night Live in the late 80s and is still somewhat known here. He just has had a lot more success in England/Europe.

It's funny seeing the pic, I still have the idea of you looking like Link in my head.

With your many PPV reviews you have done, what is the worst and best PPV you got to watch again from doing all of them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back