Did He Just Ask That?

its okay, i know how it feels. you gotta claw you're way up in here. i don't think i'm even classified as an afterthought yet. let alone a contributer.

One post at a time i suppose.

nah, I was just being playful by pointing out my charisma. it's like I'VE GOT CHARISMA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO GET NOTICED AROUND HERE?

nah, I was just being playful by pointing out my charisma. it's like I'VE GOT CHARISMA WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO GET NOTICED AROUND HERE?

but seriously, if you want to have good discussions about wrestling, find CHUCKYSPEAKS WWETEXAS on Facebook, and tell him Gangrel Benoit sent you. he runs a pretty fun page over there, and you don't get shit on unless you're a legit idiot....lol

Might not wanna advertise other sites bro

but seriously, if you want to have good discussions about wrestling, find CHUCKYSPEAKS WWETEXAS on Facebook, and tell him Gangrel Benoit sent you. he runs a pretty fun page over there, and you don't get shit on unless you're a legit idiot....lol

goodness fucking gracious...are you an idiot?

you can get done for anything here. my brother got a warning and then banned on his very first dy on the forum.

Ps: i lol'd so hard when he was banned within 3 hours of joining.

Can we stop talking about shit, please? I wake up and in trying to shake off the drowziness the first thing I read is a thread about shit. This isn't a toilet.

By the way. Does NSL, you know, like TNA?

Man, I don't fucking know. I left it up to the other staff members, personally I dont really give a fuck, since A. I dont think we will be loosing a whole ton of traffic to that and B. I sm pretty sure the both of you will be trash canned before April, but my GOODNESS how could you do something so foolish....staggers the imagination, truly....

whatever happens, happens I guess. and if given the opportunity, maybe one day I can be of some significance around here. i will work on posting in the non-spam section. but the attitudes of some people on here are just too much, we're all wrestling fans.....whatever happened to people having manners? I'm serious too.

I established that I knew what wrestling was, then I grew my Barfly wings. Look where I am today. Mildly known.

Had this been sometime inb the past, in my G-Mod days, I probably would have just edited that post and told you to stop being a fucking ******, but its not, so I can't just let it go. Goodness gracious.

they way i see it some people around here would rather that anyone short of 1000 posts would leave now and leave the rest and their "experienced" minds to the task of posting relevant shit.

Shoule being known on a fourm really be that much of a priority? Just have fun and share opinions. We have digestive systems, we're always gonna shit on something. Might as well be something that can be fertilized.

Eh. What a disgusting post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back