Ask KB

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Because there are questions that need answering.

1) What the fuck do you do? (i.e., what is your job?)

2) Do you live on your own?

3) Do you go to school? College? Nursing school?

4) If the staff was a Peruvian soccer team and we crashed in the Andes, who would you eat first?

More to come later.

1. I made a decent amount of money playing poker and played the stock market for a good while. Live off that and work at the biggest bookstore not in Boston or New York east of the Mississippi: 1.4 million books.

2. With family still. Why move? Free food and rent and if I don't move, I inherit the place.

3. University of Kentucky, final year.

4. Becca of course.

How is KY right now?

Are we going to return to form in College Basketball?

When was the last time that you were in Winchester?

5. Rainy and getting cold. They're repaving all of New CIrcle for the Equestrian Games. Downtown was more or less blocked off for two weeks.

6. I think so but I'm a Billy G guy. I still don't think he got a fair deal.

7. About 13 hours ago. I go to church there every Sunday.

8. My phone is permantley on silent. I couldn't tell you what it sounds like when it rings for all the money in a dozen stripper's g-strings.

9. I Love Lucy. Own every episode, trying to buy original props, and have seen all 176 episodes at least 9 times each.

10. Spent many vacations there.

Are you happy or upset about the Equestrian Games?

Shouldn't the Equestrian Games bring in a lot of money for the community?

Do we still have those god awful local news weather men?

I always loved New Circle Rd. You could get anywhere in Lexington from New Circle.

11, I've been told b my own grandmother to chill about them. My longest current rant against them is 27 minutes straight but I could easily go for 45 minutes.

12. HA! Only to the rich people that got them here. They're building a 20+ story hotel in downtown Lexington. That should tell you everything you need to know.

13. Nope. They've been replaced and are badly missed.

That's kind of the point of New Circle.

You mean to tell me that we have different weather men and I wasn't there to see it?

Are they really going that much out of the way for the Equestrian Games?

Did you really like the old weather men?

Is KY worth coming back to?

15. Yep.

16. In essence, every major road in the city has been redone and widened. It's a mess.

17. For nothing but comedy. They're hilarious.

18. I love it here, but then again I hate things changing.

Who's your favorite wrestler?

Do you think John Cena is good?

What's your favorite movie?

Will you tell me some stories about yourself and Becca?

19. Current: Punk. All time: Foley.

20. Yes, very much so.

21. Excellent question. This will change likely in the next ten minutes or so, but for now we'll go with Star Wars. That's one of about 10 that it switches between every time I watch any of them.

22. Negative.

Despite how Billy Clyde was treated, do you like Coach Cal?

Have you ate at Red Robin?

Which one of the kooky weathermen were your favorite?

25. Not sure. he's a bit too slick for my taste. Granted I grew up worshipping the Baron of the Bluegrass.

26. Never heard of it.

27. Brad James. If there's ever been a name that just didn't fit someone as much as his name didn't fit him I'd like to see him. Also, the light dusting incident is my all time favorite news blunder.

Favorite comedian?

What do you think of Christopher Titus?

Did you like my Greatest Rivalry threads that I did in the Stadium? (I have more that I haven't gotten back to yet)

25. Not sure. he's a bit too slick for my taste. Granted I grew up worshipping the Baron of the Bluegrass.

26. Never heard of it.

27. Brad James. If there's ever been a name that just didn't fit someone as much as his name didn't fit him I'd like to see him. Also, the light dusting incident is my all time favorite news blunder.

I like Cal, but I believe he's obsessed with Pitino, which is why he took the job. I wouldn't be shocked at all if he coached Louisville after his stint with UK is done.

And Red Robin is a burger joint that's fuggin' out of this world. It's at Brannon's Crossing going toward Nicholasville. Can't miss it. About 12 dollars for a meal though.

And Brad James. LOL. True story... I met Chris Bailey and TG Shuck from WKYT. They're both from my neck of the woods in Eastern KY. Bailey being from Salyersville and Shuck being frum PIKEVULL! That's how they say Pikeville. Sucks. Anyway, those guys were humble and knew quite a bit about their craft.

But no one beats Brian Collins from WLEX. Period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back