Ask A Question Thread

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Any questions about anything tournament related? Ask them here.

R. O. W. or Rest Of the World sounds like the leftovers no one wants. How about a better name like:

World Elite
Team International
Global Force
United Nations

Anything but Rest Of the World.

The tournament is called "Wrestlezone International Cup". Calling the opposing group Team International doesn't make sense.

Every other example you gave still pertains to the US.

I'm not stuck on the name but it is the best name I have. There is no doubt that the USA are the favourites here and have the strongest team on a (mostly) US based forum. The rest of the world is an appropriate name as they are literally against one nation.

I'm curious Dave, and by no means am I complaining. How does The Rock end up on Team World? He was born in California, and has lived his entire life in America. He is registered to run for President in 2020, something only US born citizens can do. How is he Team World? Like, I understand he is of Samoan heritage, but I personally don't think that is enough justification.

I'm curious Dave, and by no means am I complaining. How does The Rock end up on Team World? He was born in California, and has lived his entire life in America. He is registered to run for President in 2020, something only US born citizens can do. How is he Team World? Like, I understand he is of Samoan heritage, but I personally don't think that is enough justification.
His father is Canadian and his mother is Samoan.

I agree that it's a bit of a stretch. Unlike Fritz Von Erich [billed German but born in Texas] or Ivan Koloff [billed Russian but born in Canada] I don't believe Rock was ever billed from Samoa.

It is a stretch but not a huge one. But to answer your question, he's on there because most people put him there on their lists and it gave a bit more balance to the teams I thought.

What is the criteria for these matches? Are we supposed to be treating these matches like they are 100% legit, or is it like the WZT where any argument goes?

His father is Canadian and his mother is Samoan.

But he was born and raised in America, that makes him American.

It is a stretch but not a huge one. But to answer your question, he's on there because most people put him there on their lists and it gave a bit more balance to the teams I thought.

It's your tournament so it's your call, but I'm not buying it. I do think it's a huge stretch. Also, I didn't see one list aside from your own that listed him on Team World. Like I'm making a far bigger deal about this than I should, but you are switching him just to balance teams.

But he was born and raised in America, that makes him American.

It's your tournament so it's your call, but I'm not buying it. I do think it's a huge stretch. Also, I didn't see one list aside from your own that listed him on Team World. Like I'm making a far bigger deal about this than I should, but you are switching him just to balance teams.

Incorrect.

Both Matrix and Killjoy him on their ROW list too. Which gave him 3 votes. I only got 7 lists and Sam didn't rank him anywhere. 3 was enough to qualify for the ROW team.

Is Daniel Bryan pulling double duty for D2 intentional?

You got him facing Chris Jericho and Inoki.

EDIT: This is likely to impact my vote.

Sorry, mate. That's my fault. Got confused when doing the generator. Triple H takes his place against Inoki, as was supposed to be the plan.

Sorry again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back