Anyone Want An Orton Shirt/WWE Hat/WWE Program?

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
I won them in addition to the tickets to the house show I went to a few weeks ago. The shirt is the Orton one with the skull on the front and the name Orton across the back of the shoulders and is XL. The hat is black with the WWE logo. The poster is just that: a Bragging Rights 2010 poster and the program is the basic one you get at any event.

Any offers on any of them? And yes I mean buying them from me.

Its okay...i've already got most of that stuff anyway, an orton shirt (real old school...the motto "Born Better Than You" the grey one...) and a program from my Smackdown taping...LOL...besides..Bragging Rights didn't have Barrett on the poster...BOO!!!

If you send me a link on WWE shop of the shirt or send me a pic of the shirt I might be interested, KB. Just not 100% on which one it is

I might have to take pictures of it and put them on photobucket. I can't find it on WWEshop or ebay or even google.

Back of shirt:

Photo0014.jpg

Front of shirt:

Photo0013.jpg

The hat is just a black hat with the WWE logo. The program is in plastic wrap still so there was no point in taking it out.[/QUOTE]

Oh, that's the Lobotomy shirt. I'm not interested in buying it or anything, but it is an awesome shirt (and word/name) none the less.

I'll send you an Australian 5c piece, a ten cent piece a 20c piece and a 50 cent piece also a $1 coin and a $2 coin in the mail with a kangaroo stamp on it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back