Anyone Here Want To Help Me Make A Wiki?

NSL: Posted a lot, then got post count hugely increased due to OCW, then posted a lot of covered tits. Then left. Now he's back.

NSL: Posted a lot, then got post count hugely increased due to OCW, then posted a lot of covered tits. Then left. Now he's back.

That's all backwards. It was tits, OCW, WZ Tourney, posted a lot, TNA Mod, then left, now back.

What I might do is get a group of people that want to be volunteers or something to put stuff in. I can't let anyone edit it because it would turn into BILL LESNAR OWNS EVERYONE!!!!!

I haven't decided how I'm going to set this up yet. I flat out won't let everyone edit it though because of the high amount of idiots here.

Put pages on semi-protected that you want reserved and assign admins and such so that they can edit everything, let the grunts edit shit that doesn't fucking matter

I haven't decided how I'm going to set this up yet. I flat out won't let everyone edit it though because of the high amount of idiots here.

I copy edit and write sports articles all the time. I don't know much about the history of this place, but I'd be happy to assist you. I've also got a background in high-level academia if that counts for anything in terms of writing skills.

If I were you, I'd set up a sub-domain off of your web site, and then download a Wiki PHP software like MediaWiki. It'd be similar to how you set up your website.

Just let me know. Like I said, my knowledge of the history is limited (that's being generous), but I'm more than capable of assisting in the editing and typing phase. I write 20-30 pages of information about every five days, so speed and accuracy is within my wheelhouse. If the help is needed, all you have to do is ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back