WZCW Wiki

I say kill the current wiki and start afresh with a new one. We can get the thing up to date for the present day climate of WZCW and then start adding the older stuff.

That's what I'm aiming to do with this. Get the current stuff up to date - the problem is that some characters have two or three years worth of history. Without their input some peoples pages will take all day.

I agree - I've spent a couple of hours on it tonight and I've gotten four new pages added, I've found several Roster members whos own pages were not properly linked and I've not even begun to think about shows yet. That being said this is a whole summer project for me so I will be putting a bit of time into it on as many nights as I can. With any luck I will have everything up to date on there by the next PPV, but given current progress it's unlikely.

Once everyone's page is up there maintaining it is the easy part. Show pages will be relatively quick, and Harthan has offered to lend a hand. For the new guys pages it won't be so bad but for folks like Celeste and Everest it's a far bigger proposition.

Everest will have a MUCH larger page than I will. Mine will probably be Blade or Baller sized. Maybe Phoenix sized.

Everest will have a MUCH larger page than I will. Mine will probably be Blade or Baller sized. Maybe Phoenix sized.

I know I don't think he's had a break from it of any sizable length (if at all) I've sent him a PM and I hope to god he replies. Writing his time in WZCW out will be a pain (he's appeared on AT LEAST 70 shows)

If you need any or all help then I'll be more than happy to help you. I will also need some stuff to do while in summer vacation.

I tried this before life forced me to take a break, I think it stayed updated for about a week. If you need any help, feel free to fire a PM to me.

Guess I'm not going to be able to update the wiki after all - I have been banned for three months for alleged initimidation and harassment.

http://ewrestling.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Shotar0

That's the page of my contributions to the wiki, I haven't sent a message or posted on anyone's talk page at this point so if someone could enlighten me as to what exactly constitutes either of those things I would appreciate the input.

EDIT: Scratch that after checking I can see why - It seems to be that I have renamed two pages by mistake (using a wikia feature that allows such things) rather than messaging me and saying "boy you done fucked up" he just banned me for three months.

It seems as though the admin in question is a tool. I may go for setting up a seperate wiki for WZCW just to save time - plus I can probably get it done in between now and the end of the ban on the other wiki anyway.

You do that sir, all of America is behind you on it...well I'm behind you anyway. Give me a shout if you need a hand, you know I rarely have anything going on.

You do that sir, all of America is behind you on it...well I'm behind you anyway. Give me a shout if you need a hand, you know I rarely have anything going on.

I appealed the ban but I will wait and see what happens. If I'm still banned I'll set up a fresh one out of pure stubborn-ness

Shit like that is the reason why I don't bother with wiki's. If you set up a new one I sent you the information that you wanted.

Shit like that is the reason why I don't bother with wiki's. If you set up a new one I sent you the information that you wanted.

Indeed, at least if one of us is the main admin we can have control over the damn thing. I'll be doing the page for Celeste at some point in the next couple of days

I totally started one. Feel free to go nuts.

WZCW wiki

I'm going to try and help out where I can for this new wikia... I'll edit the old one that links people to this new page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back