• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wrestlers on Television Shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHH was on the Bernie Mac show. I was loving it. He played himself, which is always cool to see. And he actually played a pretty major part in a smaller storyline. :)

Chyna was in a few episodes of 3rd rock from the sun as harrys new girlfriend.i remember seeing a vid on the net before mickie james was famous where she was on 1 of those trailer trash shows that you yanks seemed to love about 10 years ago(think it was jenny)

I remember seeing The Rock on SNL.

And i remember seeing Randy Orton on Jimmy kemmel live and triple H on Jimmy Falon.

Also, Stone Cold Steve Austin was on "Chuck" a few weeks ago.

also, I remember seeing Goldberg on "Looney Tunes Back in Action", JBL on Fox News, and Lex Luger on the "700 Club" this morning!

mick foley was just on the daily show a few minutes ago. i wont go into detail but it was funny you should watch it.

Batista was in Neighbours not sure who he played though. He also had a cameo in Relative Strangers, I think its that film with Danny Devito and Kathy Bates.

Batista was in Neighbours not sure who he played though. He also had a cameo in Relative Strangers, I think its that film with Danny Devito and Kathy Bates.

Fucking love that movie, but I am not sure you can call that a cameo. It was Kathy Bates and Danny Devito going to Friday Night Smackdown, but it was called something else. He had no lines, but was wrestling like at a taping. It might be a cameo, but I wouldn't put it into that category myself.

I remember seeing The Rock on SNL.

And i remember seeing Randy Orton on Jimmy kemmel live and triple H on Jimmy Falon.

Also, Stone Cold Steve Austin was on "Chuck" a few weeks ago.

also, I remember seeing Goldberg on "Looney Tunes Back in Action", JBL on Fox News, and Lex Luger on the "700 Club" this morning!

JBL is a regular of Cashin' in on the Fox News Saturday morning block. He's also appeared on Neil Cavuto's show a few times as an analyst.

I remember watching John Cena on MadTV they made a 24the show skit, It was funny ass hell. John Cena and Bobby Lee made a good team.

Also Trish stratus was In a reality show call Armed and Famous. The show was about celebrities trying to become police officers.

Trish Stratus was on MadTv, they show the skits on her Stratusfaction dvd. It was funny, I remember watching the repeat on Comedy Central. She was in a sorority called Kappa Kappa Kappa...get it? Kinda mean, but she did play a mean girl well. Stone Cold on Mad Tv was funny when he did the harry potter thing, Edge was on Carlos Mencia for the Religion Royal Rumble, it was hilarious.

Im real surprised Captain Lou Albano was not mentioned for Super Mario Brothers Super Show

Mach Man - Baywatch, Nikki, Walker Texas Ranger

Goldberg - was on Yes Dear and Punk'D

Jericho - all his VH1 work for I love the...shows

Chyna - for The Surreal Life 4 and 3rd Rock From The Sun

Maven - was on Blind Date lol!!!

Sgt. Slaughter - G.I. Joe

How about all of the wrestlers that were on The Weakest Link, I know there was a few episodes with them and the voice over work alot did for Celebrity Death Match.

The rock has been on a lotof disney programmes, theres hannah montana, cory in the house and wizards of waverly place..

kevin nash has also been in sabrina, the teenage witch..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back