Help me name my betta fish

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
I'm buying another betta fish this friday. I have a blue betta fish named "Cabron" (spanish slang, kinda like "Motherfucker", more HERE) but I was thinking in a wrestling related name this time.

Something short would be nice, I wouldn't want to call it "Rowdy Roddy Piper" or something like that...

I had three beta growing up, two were blue, one was red. One of the blue fishes lived for about half a year but died after being suck down an air tube. My second blue beta lived for about 2 years and died from ick. My red beta lived for about 7 years before also dying from ick. I didn't name the first fish, but my second blue beta was called Micky (after the Micky Mouse figurine in his tank) my red Beta was called Sea King.

As for your fish, you could go with Undertaker

7 years? amazing! I didn't know they could live that long.

Mine is living in a big crystal bowl with some marbles as floor and that's pretty much it. I might also buy some figurines or a plant I can put in there.

Æ;649329 said:
7 years? amazing! I didn't know they could live that long.

Mine is living in a big crystal bowl with some marbles as floor and that's pretty much it. I might also buy some figurines or a plant I can put in there.

he lived in a tank with an oxygen purifier and a cleaning system, I also fed it a special type of food that was supposed to strengthen its immune system. But yeah, Sea King lived for around 6 - 7 years (I had him all throughout middle school, he died I think my sophomore year)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back