Another perspective on the Jerry Sandusky story people aren't talking about

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I thought about this days ago, but figured it probably wouldn't hurt to wait. Jerry Sandusky is accused, among other things, of having anal sex with a 10 year old boy. My question is...

How small must Sandusky's penis be to fit inside the anal cavity of a 10 year old boy?

I know this is meant to be funny but something was brought up last night that made me more annoyed than ever at this.

Sandusky is out on bail (which he doesn't have to pay unless he misses court). He's looking at 400 years in prison. Clearly there's nothing stupid about letting him out on the street if he knows his days are numbered. I mean, there's no way he'd try to rape as many kids as he could before he goes to jail, knowing he'll spend the rest of his life there anyway right?

Sandusky is out on bail (which he doesn't have to pay unless he misses court). He's looking at 400 years in prison. Clearly there's nothing stupid about letting him out on the street if he knows his days are numbered. I mean, there's no way he'd try to rape as many kids as he could before he goes to jail, knowing he'll spend the rest of his life there anyway right?

As if he'll be able to find a kid to abduct and rape when he's spending all of his time hiding from the press. Unless he has minions that are still loyal to him that are willing to abduct a kid for him, I don't think the ten year old boys of the country have to worry about Sandusky.

As if he'll be able to find a kid to abduct and rape when he's spending all of his time hiding from the press. Unless he has minions that are still loyal to him that are willing to abduct a kid for him, I don't think the ten year old boys of the country have to worry about Sandusky.

Hopefully that's true. I'd rather he be in jail though to eliminate any chance of that happening.

Between the media and angry Penn State fans, I think he'll have a hard time to have a moment to himself. Hopefully cops are monitoring him as well.

I agree. I just don't get why someone with those kind of charges against him is out on bail. Also in the grand jury report he said he wished he was dead. I don't get how or why he's allowed out until I think December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back