Teacher Suspended for Giving *********ion Story to Students

I do not see what the big deal is.Kids should know about that and those kids were probably 12 or over.Wait,they were 15?!Now I am so glad i do not have fucks for parents like those guys.They are fifteen.Some of them are probably going to have sex in a year or something.
God I fucking hate kids sometimes.
Believe it or not,I do too.So glad i turned 13...

Once again.

OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!

It hurts just thinking about it. Jeusus h. christ

If you think those stories are bad, let me tell you the one's I had to sit through for a grade:

Case #1:

A girl felt the femenine erge and there's nobody in the house yet. She looks around for something in the right shape. So she goes to the fridge. Hm. No veggies. She looks in the freezer. BINGO! Ice pops! She takes one and has her fun. Her boyfriend shows up. Just in time. Miss Icestickitin is still in the mood. So they go a round. But wait! No erection. Why? Its cold.

This one's more for laughs but this one will make you freak.

Case #2:

A male homosexual couple head for their night of 2 man partying. In the midst of their escapade, the reciever felt something funny in his lower instetine, but ignores it. He later discovers what it was. Gas! He let it out and with his you-know-what occupied, the pressure caused the delivery boy to stay stuck in motion. So they run of clinging together to the emergency room. They get the bad news. It has to come off. One left with a dismembered member and the other one left waddleling like a penguin. Poor lovers.

I hope this isn't in some way too graphic. I'll edit it off if it is so let me know.

If you think those stories are bad, let me tell you the one's I had to sit through for a grade:

Case #1:

A girl felt the femenine erge and there's nobody in the house yet. She looks around for something in the right shape. So she goes to the fridge. Hm. No veggies. She looks in the freezer. BINGO! Ice pops! She takes one and has her fun. Her boyfriend shows up. Just in time. Miss Icestickitin is still in the mood. So they go a round. But wait! No erection. Why? Its cold.

This one's more for laughs but this one will make you freak.

Case #2:

A male homosexual couple head for their night of 2 man partying. In the midst of their escapade, the reciever felt something funny in his lower instetine, but ignores it. He later discovers what it was. Gas! He let it out and with his you-know-what occupied, the pressure caused the delivery boy to stay stuck in motion. So they run of clinging together to the emergency room. They get the bad news. It has to come off. One left with a dismembered member and the other one left waddleling like a penguin. Poor lovers.

I hope this isn't in some way too graphic. I'll edit it off if it is so let me know.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

That's funny.

I must read this story... sounds like the sadistic, twisted tales I enjoy reading. I don't see what the problem is though. Sure, it can be considered inappropriate to high school kids... its up to the school board I guess and the whole politically-correct thing has haunted us all.

Yeah, I was just getting through reading it and was about to post it.

I was squirming all the way throughout, Chuck is such a great and vivid storyteller.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to read it. The descriptions and passages were bad enough.

I might read it, one day.

I think he should have sent home permission forms, even if it was just a courtesy thing.

Yeah, I can't bring myself to read it. The descriptions and passages were bad enough.

I might read it, one day.

I think he should have sent home permission forms, even if it was just a Kurtesy thing.

That seems to be a big factor in the situation as well, considering they are under the age limit for these type of things (by law).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back