Angel

Tenta

The Shark Should've Worked in WCW
If you don't mind, and I'm not sure if you're on right now; I'd like to extend my hand in an apology. Perhaps, in hindsight, I went off on the deep end to you. It's true, I did compliment you before, and I don't believe you're absolute shit. As a matter of fact, I do very much believe that you can be very good. I suppose my bitterness comes from the fact that I feel as though, at least in my perception, you are a good poster, but prefer to spend your time here, in random flame wars with other noobs. The thought that you get more votes than LJL, Numbers, Falkon, all names who deserve a mod spot as much as anyone, really, and are damn good, kinda just made me think, "What the fuck has come of our forums?" In turn, I acted harshly, and in hindsight, probably went a little overboard.

I'd like to extend my E-hand in apology, and tell you that I think you can be very good. When you do post. I wish you'd do it more, but that said, you're not absolute shit. For what it's worth

Sheesh people really dislike this Angel dude huh? I like the guy, great taste in hip-hop and follows the indies and puro, cool guy to bullshit with.

Nope. He pretty much kicked everyone in the face. Unless they were a woman. Then he had sex with them. A whole lot.

Sheesh people really dislike this Angel dude huh? I like the guy, great taste in hip-hop and follows the indies and puro, cool guy to bullshit with.

I don't dislike him, I dislike that he gets into little pissy flame wars with other noobs. Watching a person flame who knows how to is great. When they don't, it just seems forced. Angel is the other side, though I do feel as though he can be a good poster, when he wants to be

He would have had sex with Poison Ivy if she wasn't too busy fertilizing her own eggs.

[/lame science joke]

He would have had sex with Poison Ivy if she wasn't too busy fertilizing her own eggs.

[/lame science joke]

I think it was just more when he planted his hoe within her garden, he found more soil than he'd hope for.

God, that was a stretch

You're way too high on LJL.

Really. LJL, who I know will read this so I'll just address it to him, I like you dude, but please stop trying so hard. You come across as over-eager in everything you do and as a result you act like you know more than you actually do about certain topics, and when these topics are brought up and you're shown to not be very well versed or educated in them, it shows, glaringly. Just don't try to be something you're not, be yourself man. I'm trying to be as nice as possible but you're really not mod material until you've done that and until you've shown us how you could help a section, or drive discussion in it. And I mean real, good conversation and debate, not just debate for the sake of debate, which it seems you do on a constant basis in the wrestling sections to random people all the time dude.

Wow, phew, random tangent there. That's a new section of the show we're calling "Real Talk" now. MAN UP!

I dunno Tenta, I don't think I can give that one to ya. I want to, but I don't think I can.

I've only seen like 1 person who doesn't like Angel. I like Angel a lot, mostly because we talk in the late night thread and he's a really nice dude.

Really. LJL, who I know will read this so I'll just address it to him, I like you dude, but please stop trying so hard. You come across as over-eager in everything you do and as a result you act like you know more than you actually do about certain topics, and when these topics are brought up and you're shown to not be very well versed or educated in them, it shows, glaringly. Just don't try to be something you're not, be yourself man. I'm trying to be as nice as possible but you're really not mod material until you've done that and until you've shown us how you could help a section, or drive discussion in it. And I mean real, good conversation and debate, not just debate for the sake of debate, which it seems you do on a constant basis in the wrestling sections to random people all the time dude.

Wow, phew, random tangent there. That's a new section of the show we're calling "Real Talk" now. MAN UP!
And you need to stop being a bitch in other peoples' "Yay you're a mod now" threads. Like Dave's. That really annoyed me.

I dunno Tenta, I don't think I can give that one to ya. I want to, but I don't think I can.

Sigh.

I'm sure Batman could give some Keystones to Ivy, and then they could start linking up Carbon Chains, eh?

And you need to stop being a bitch in other peoples' "Yay you're a mod now" threads. Like Dave's. That really annoyed me.

...Huh? I honestly do not understand what it is that you're trying to tell me here.

Yeah, that was a bit strange, can't lie.

Fine, the logic still stands, with guys like Unsex. Just fill in another name

I dunno Tenta. Would Batman drink Keystones? I think he'd be more of Jose Cuervo Black man myself.

Unless we're talking Dick Grayson-Batman. Then he'd probably drink some bitch beer like Miller Lite.

I dunno Tenta. Would Batman drink Keystones? I think he'd be more of Jose Cuervo Black man myself.

Unless we're talking Dick Grayson-Batman. Then he'd probably drink some bitch beer like Miller Lite.

... You over analyze everything, don't you?

Fine! Batman must know Bel Biv Devoe... Never Trust a big butt and a smile, eh?

[YOUTUBE]TdF2zqs1bxQ[/YOUTUBE]​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back