America's Army

Where'd you go PYT?

Ah well. Murf what's your tag? Are you on?

Fuck me. I have the Deploy client, but it's not wanting to do anything. I fucking swear Windows Vista. I fucking swear.

Who needs a job? Screw that, ditch work and go play video games with us instead. That's the adult thing to do.

You and your Canadian subs...something about those words seems odd. Canadian subs...

Well I'm headin' on AA right now TM, search my username when you get on. I'll probably be on Pipeline again.

I've got it downloaded and all that jazz. I'm going through all the training modes, because I'm OCD like that. Razorback385. Because I had 385 posts when I made the account. Sadly, now I have 390 posts, and the effect is lost.

Allow me to finish my spaghetti and italian sausage, and you got it TM. Gimme 5 minutes.

Right, I'm ready to go. How about...hmmm...I don't know, what do you want to do? Border? Pipeline? Co-Op? A new level?

Arite I'm gonna jump on now, I'll probably go to a server called "Regular Joe's Honor" or something like that unless it's full. We'll find each other.

Dude I said search for my name if I'm not in it! You know how to search right? Go to the Browser and at the bottom right corner you can search for players. Type in my tag (SPC_Rinehart) and it'll tell you where I'm at. I just spent an hour in the TAW & Seals Border server.

If you still want to play, I'm down.

I just got kicked from an FC Pipeline server. I was doing well, so I got mad.

They said no bullets or some shit, but I disregarded it when I realized that the only other thing I had was smoke grenades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back