America's Army

I'm down to play once I'm done tearing into half of the people in the legalize marijuana thread.

Some of the arguments against marijuana legalization are ridiuclious. Marijuana shouldn't be legal because it's a "gateway drug". So is alcohol. So are cigarettes. Fuck, eating candy as a child is a gateway to obesity and diabetes, should we ban all of those as well while we're at it?

Some of the arguments against marijuana legalization are ridiuclious. Marijuana shouldn't be legal because it's a "gateway drug". So is alcohol. So are cigarettes. Fuck, eating candy as a child is a gateway to obesity and diabetes, should we ban all of those as well while we're at it?

I posted in there as well. I don't use pot, but I think it should be legal. At first I was going to quote Sly and others, but then I was like, "Nah."

Furthermore, drugs will not be tolerated in this Army!

Actually, X is the General, so I think they will be.

I can't believe Sly is bringing up the gateway argument.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that marijuana is a major contributing factor to cocaine abuse has no fucking clue about what they're talking about.

Marijauna is decriminalized in several states in the US as well TM, if I drive half an hour to Mass. I could be caught with up to an ounce and just have to pay a fine. Same system in Canada, right?

And PYT...anyone who plays nothing but bridge and has admitted they're shit with a sniper can't be leader. FACT.

I can't believe Sly is bringing up the gateway argument.

I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks that marijuana is a major contributing factor to cocaine abuse has no fucking clue about what they're talking about.

Marijauna is decriminalized in several states in the US as well TM, if I drive half an hour to Mass. I could be caught with up to an ounce and just have to pay a fine. Same system in Canada, right?

Yeah, there is a maximum amount you can possess. But its just like getting a speeding ticket.

I'm stealing shit from thepiratebay AND trying to download AA3 through Steam. It's taking just a bit, haha.

Ima have to make an account, but it'll be named Razorback or something along those lines. I don't wanna have to break out the "Stompy" name unless it's absolutely necessary.

Stay on guys, I'll hop on after I finish this post in the marijuana thread. What server are you guys playing? If it's Bridge...fuck that.

Oh fuck me, I thought i picked up that AA3 is just a different client than AA 2.8.5

I'll go download the other one...but I'm not canceling the Steam download, damn it. I only have Left 4 Dead along with it, and I'll be damned if that's the only game on my "Game List."

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back