SPC_Rinehart

Lieutenant General 48.7
!Slaughter!

Major General TM
TrinityBowles

Brigadier General Steven
Der_Shteve

Colonel Murfish

count me in but I got to install the thing again, and get a new acct...and beat the fucking courses again.

If you have the Deploy Client up dude there should be a button that says "Launch AA", just click that and it should launch for ya.

You're going to be fucking AWFUL at first I'm willing to bet, but you get the hang of it pretty soon. Expect to be mercilessly shot and or blown up and or burnt to death with incendiary grenades quite a bit before you actually start playing well.

Probably a bit of both. Let me know when you've become acquainted with the game. You have to go through a little basic training first before you're allowed to jump into the online servers though. Let me know when you're done with basic training.

The game, America's Army Norcal? The one that the Army created? Online FPS, fun as shit, and completely free.

I know what it is X, I was just making fun of TM. There is always ONE lame motherfucker that cant figure out how to get the game started when everyone else is waiting to play :lmao:

That's for AA3 dude, you must have downloaded the wrong deploy client. If you downloaded AA2, then having the new deploy client is useless.

You want to download Version 2.8.5 of the Deploy Client. I'm pretty sure you should still be able to find it online somewhere if you just do a bit of searching.

The Deploy Client should look like this:

jsil1d.jpg

That's fine as well, any of the Version 2's should work fine.

Depends on how good of a laptop you have Murf. I play it on my laptop all the time, but my laptop can also handle Halo. I'm not exactly sure how much memory this thing has, but it must have a good deal to be able to handle both of them.

Damnit I'm not the technical guru! The AA have forums for these questions! Go to them!

I don't know, maybe it's impossible to download version 2 of the game now that version 3 is out. You'll have to ask people who actually know these things.

Yeah, I have yet to get the game working, but I have an id now.

What are the names of my WZ comrades?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back