All about The Ayatollah

Jane

Getting Noticed By Management
My name isn't Jane, but I don't care if you call me that.

I've only really liked wrestling for 2 years, but my cousin was a fan way before me so I know quite a bit still.

I haven't watched Smackdown since Wrestlemania, I never watch ECW and I hardly pay attention to Raw, but I follow every single storyline from the site and reviews.

My gender is pretty much unknown on this site. Deadman

My favourite wrestler is Chris Jericho who is a pretty cool guy.

People bragging and stuff annoys me.

I used to be obsessed with Y 2 Jake. And still am
I like adding hidden messages in white
I made about 70 posts in a day and haven't made that many since.

Ask me stuff. I really didn't give away much here, did I?

My name isn't Jane, but I don't care if you call me that.

I've only really liked wrestling for 2 years, but my cousin was a fan way before me so I know quite a bit still.

I haven't watched Smackdown since Wrestlemania, I never watch ECW and I hardly pay attention to Raw, but I follow every single storyline from the site and reviews.

My gender is pretty much unknown on this site. Deadman

My favourite wrestler is Chris Jericho who is a pretty cool guy.

People bragging and stuff annoys me.

I used to be obsessed with Y 2 Jake. And still am
I like adding hidden messages in white
I made about 70 posts in a day and haven't made that many since.

Ask me stuff. I really didn't give away much here, did I?

Okay Jane. We have a feud.

Your name isn't Jane and you say we are all wrong about your gender...

Your a guy?

No, I say nobody knows my gender. Half the site thinks im a guy, the other half think i'm a girl.

I've been called "Mr. Jane"

Thank you Mysterio_fan. You are a pretty good guy too. I remember feeling bad for you when you said nobody wanted you in the SFAC a long time ago and I was like I WANT YOU MYSTERIO_FAN!

Ya, I think we could all see it... Deadman... you can stay in here because you add funness, but stop being all sucky.

As the majority of the people posting here are Canadian, I have a question.

Does everyone there learn French to a fairly fluent level, does it vary by state, or is it just like an option in some schools?

I obviously know Quebec is francophone, and I believe New Brunswick is bi-lingual, but what about everywhere else?

We're all interested in knowing about you, but this isn't going to go anywhere until you disclose whether or not you are a man or a woman. I'm guessing woman. Also, something tells me that, in real life, you are just like that woman Penelope on SNL, except a little bit more hyperactive.

Baby, you are thirteen and just said you like sucking... if I'm a girl, you're a little freak. If I'm a guy you just said you like sucking dick. Well, at least you admitted it bud.

As the majority of the people posting here are Canadian, I have a question.

Does everyone there learn French to a fairly fluent level, does it vary by state, or is it just like an option in some schools?

I obviously know Quebec is francophone, and I believe New Brunswick is bi-lingual, but what about everywhere else?

We have provinces not states. But we learn french to a degree. We need it in Ontario up to gr. 9, then can drop it. So I can speak relatively well, but most Canadians can't. I think the other provinces other than Québec would be similar.

Penelope effing rules. SNL effing rules. We should have a vote on what my gender is, then at the end I reveal the truth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back