AlbertGo Del Riiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooo

TNA are interested in Del Rio now.

[youtube]IQPvxM4uMHQ[/youtube]

What's that, the 40th LAX reincarnation?

I love TNA and Del Rio (being great in the ring and mediocre out of it) might actually be a good fit, but you don't sign a WWE main-eventer (debatable, sure) for cheap.

I bet AAA will snatch him up for the deal on the El Rey network. Seems like a better option for Del Rio & I doubt that TNA will have more to offer him than AAA\Burnett will. That could be a big signing for them & would seriously help push their new show.

The WWE is being surprisingly vocal about it as well. If it's a work, what's the payoff?

One of Sin Cara's bodyguards did, yes. And it was according to Konnan. They could have tried to hand ADR a Cornetto and Konnan would have misheard it as, "he held a gun to him". It is Konnan afterall.
I heard it was a Vuvuzela.

I now think this was a work.
Told ya!
The WWE is being surprisingly vocal about it as well. If it's a work, what's the payoff?
You'll only find out if you subscribe to the WWE NEtwork for just $9.99 a month.
Or the social media guy is the guy who runs the Twitter.
Hornswoggle?

Rumor is that nobody liked him. If that's true, then why did they book him so strongly against strong up and comers.

Now everyone is an ADR fan.

Rumor is that nobody liked him. If that's true, then why did they book him so strongly against strong up and comers.

They believe that to appeal to the Mexican audience they have to have a Mexican wrestler on the roster doing well, ala Rey Mysterio or to a lesser extent, Eddie Guerrero, but he appealed because of his family's lineage in Mexico. After Sin Cara failed to catch on and WWE hired Samuray del Sol/Kalisto, I imagine they felt he was surplus to requirements and that whatever he did was worth the punishment as another character who'll appeal to the Mexican audience is ready for a call-up.

August 9, 2014
Source: F4WOnline.com

alberto del rioRumors have been circulating ever since the news came out of Alberto Del Rio being released due to “Unprofessional Conduct.” It was revealed that Del Rio slapped a WWE employee and now it seems like the name of that employee has been leaked.

Ring of Honor founder and RF video own Rob Feinstein claimed that Alberto Del Rio slapped a member of WWE’s social media team this past week at WWE Smackdown television tapings. The claim was backed up by PWInsider.com and F4WOnline.com as well.

Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer noted that the name of the social media member that received the slap was Cody Barbierri. If you dig deeper into LinkedIn and Twitter, Barbierri is noted as WWE’s manager of social media live events.

A new report is surfacing that WWE’s social media manager was supposedly asked to wipe his plate clean following a meal in catering. He joked, saying that it was Del Rio’s job to clean the plate. This was perceived as a racist joke about Hispanics. Del Rio was told about the incident and confronted him. The individual, which appears to be Barbierri, did not apologize and smiled at him. This caused Alberto Del Rio to slap him in anger.

If this is true, I get why he did it. I also get why he was fired. But why wasn't the racist guy fired?

1. DISHWASHER ISNT RACIST. (maybe border jumping fruit picker....)

2. MEXICAN ISNT A GODDAMN RACE

secondly, this dishwasher thing is going to follow him wherever he goes so this butthurt little pussy better get some thicker skin or he is going to have to slap every fan at every show...or maybe he is one of those selectively timed tough guys. he sucked and had zero charisma anyway, he wont be missed.

tumblr_mn7zl4dH7R1sps77qo1_500.gif

Could be one of those here say type deals where it's ADR's word against the supposed racist guy. But one thing that can't be debated was ADR slapping him.

I'd also heard a rumour that ADR usually left his dishes so it was more a joke along those lines.

Probably more to do with Del Rio lacking a sense of humor and being a dick every chance he got. Where as the other guy made a dumb joke that seems to do more with Del Rio's cleaning habits than actual race.
2. MEXICAN ISNT A GODDAMN RACE
Please tell you're joking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back