AlbertGo Del Riiiiiiiiiioooooooooooooo

oh please, please learn the difference between race and nationality/religion/whatever screams poor me.....mexican is as much a race as muslim is. in other words IT ISNT.
call me what you want the funny thing is if you could prove me wrong you would have. you cant. so you attack. have a nice day.

So basically, you're saying a Mexican and a Peruvian can very well be same thing even though they have totally different culture, mannerisms, beliefs and form of speech because they're both Latino?

If all that is true, that slap is merited.

But you get the sense that ADR had to be fired, or that would have been an HR nightmare.

oh please, please learn the difference between race and nationality/religion/whatever screams poor me.....mexican is as much a race as muslim is. in other words IT ISNT.
call me what you want the funny thing is if you could prove me wrong you would have. you cant. so you attack. have a nice day.

What race are you by chance? Just for general knowledge, in case I need to call a vote to renounce your affiliation with my people.

After Sin Cara failed to catch on and WWE hired Samuray del Sol/Kalisto, I imagine they felt he was surplus to requirements and that whatever he did was worth the punishment as another character who'll appeal to the Mexican audience is ready for a call-up.

Correct me if I misunderstood, but the Sin Cara character debuted on March 2011, and Alberto Del Rio was already a well-pushed star by then, having competed in a Fatal-4 way match for the World Heavyweight Championship at TLC 2010, won the 40-men Royal Rumble match in January 2011, and also won the MITB ladder match in June 2011 (which was before Sin Cara was established as a total flop)... so its not like Sin Cara's failure was one of the factors behind Del Rio's push(es) or special treatment; they seemed to have big things in mind for him right from the beginning.

I think it was a legends roundtable or a shoot that said the main reason ADR was hired was so he could induct Mil Mascaras into the HOF.

I think it was a legends roundtable or a shoot that said the main reason ADR was hired was so he could induct Mil Mascaras into the HOF.

He had a 675k downside guarantee. That's a massive amount of coin for an middle of the card HoF induction that wasn't even televised.

If he slapped Kevin Dunn, of course he's going to embarass him through Twitter. Dunn pretty much runs the media department in the WWE and is untouchable. He could pull out a gun and shoot John Cena, and if Cena retaliated, then Cena would be released and accused of provoking an attack that resulted in gunfire.

Kevin Dunn is the antichrist of wrestling right now. Until he goes away or dies, WWE's presentation will not improve.

That being said, I think this is legit.

"Albertoooooooooooooooooooooooooo del RIIIIIooooooooo!!!" is still pretty fun to say.

Lets never forget, Ricardo is why we will remember Del Rio. Not for his fancy cars or his title matches, it will be for his pudgy Mexican ring announcer.

But you already knew that.

rio.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back