$afari.GFX: Request Shop

Hey man, it's been a while since I requested a sig instead of making my own, but you're in good form so I've come to you.

OK can i please have a John Morrison sig with him in his pose he does while in the slomo bit of his entrance.

Can it please be 470x310 & have a trippy rainbow background. It won't require any text.

Thanks heaps bro.

could i request a sig of luffy from the anime one piece? play around with it. looking forward to it dude.

Graphic Type- Sig
Size- 500*250
What is it about?: Pics of Stone Cold, Undertaker(The Badass Gimmick One),The Rock & Diesel(New RR11 Pics).
Other: It should have some good bright colors and there should be no text on the sig. Thanks in advance!:blush:

Hey Safari, awesome work..I got just one sig request..

FOURTUNE
The guys I want in it are asfollows:

The Miz(Leader, have one of him holding either the WWE Title or US Title if you can)

Beer Money(James Storm and Robert Roode)

John Morrison

Melina

Ric Flair

Have it have a legendary theme with "FOURTUNE" written at the top or bottom in gold lettering..I'd be forever greatful.

Hey man don't bother with my request, you're taking WAY to long. sorry I'll come back another time though.

hey man could u have a sig with these pics
754864149_YDr6v-M-1.jpg

Ultramantis_Black_6.jpg

Ultramantis+Black.jpg

with my name logo in the corner (sorry its so big)
atreyu_2006_logo.jpg

Thanks man appreciate

great sigs safari....this idea actually came form atreyu's sig..could I get an awesoem pic of curt hawkins, maye the one in atreyu's sig with the jacket on. if you could have the text read "The Lost One" and have a goth/grunge/emo look to it. Its for an e-fed. Thnaks man

safari i want a randy orton sig dat has him in the coiled position 400x165 red and black background words i want are The albanian viper ready to strike

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back