$afari.GFX: Request Shop

Safari.GFX

Rehabilitated
Feel free to request a graphic from me. Try to be as detailed as possible, but also try to give me a little room to work with. I'm not limited to wrestling signatures. I'll do anything you have in mind. T-Shirt, Poster, anything. Try to follow these guidelines when requesting:

Code:
[B]Graphic Type- (Sig,Poster,T-Shirt,cover,ect)[/B]
[B]Size-[/B]
[B]What is it about?:[/B]
[B]Other:[/B]

hey safiri,glad to see you out of prison with your butt in tact! lol just kidding
i would like a sig, i dont know what size but just the normal around here i would like it to have paul burchill in the middle and in the background a few pics of him with his mask he wore while he was in OVW and maybe a pic from the 11-03-09 ECW it was paul in a cool leather jacket heres a link to vid if you can tfind the pic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZPjhfRKc8U

and as for the text have it in a gothic dark type font and have it read "The Ripper"

sorry if its to detailed and if you cant get a pic of paul in the leather jacket just find another badass pic of him

Could you make me a WZCW sig? My name is Malcom "Money" O'Neil and my sample wrestler is Elijah Burke. Here is the pic, I want in it.

6415_120135842446_120135062446_2898465_6296958_n.jpg

Put the pic, on a background and have it say, Malcom "Money" O'Neil is coming to WZCW to Eliminate the Hate.

Graphic type: Sig
Size: 500x200
What is it about: My WZCW character coming to wzcw.

Please and thanks.

First off Safari, I'd like to welcome you back.

Now, onto my request. It feels weird having to request a sig, seeing as I too am a sig maker. However, I simply have no creative mind when it comes to making a sig of Brent Smith. I was hoping you may be able to do something. Here's a picture, but you can use a different one if necessary.

large_02finalsumcel.jpg

Type: Anything
Size: Whatever fits your needs
Text: Brent Smith

Take your time, my friend. Once again, good to have you back.

Safari, I want a sig for my WZCW character.

mejia.jpg

Thats the photo I want used in it please. and somewhere in it put "Armando Paradyse".

Also make it badass. The size will be the usual sig sizes (not too big). Thanks, rep will be given.

I'll also take one for my book this if you are handing out sigs. Just make the one above that I told you to forget about. I am not getting an E-Card just yet, so if you wouldn't mind could you please make the one I requested above. Thanks and rep will be provided.

Safari, I want a sig for my WZCW character.

mejia.jpg

Thats the photo I want used in it please. and somewhere in it put "Armando Paradyse".

Also make it badass. The size will be the usual sig sizes (not too big). Thanks, rep will be given.

I'm not sure I can use that picture man, it has copy right on it and I'm not going to remove it. Any other image(s)?

Ok. But if anyone else has some more request, let me know. I have all the time in the world because there's a blizzard outside!

I'm very happy to see you out of the prison :)

Anyways, I need a Stephanie McMahon Sig. I'm not to picky, so just be creative. The only thing I really need is for it so say "The Million Dollar Princess... And the mystery Raw GM". Other than that, it's all you bro.

Please and thank you :) Plus I just wanted to say that your sigs are truly amazing.

As people have said, good to see you out of the prison.

So now for my request, I would like a Alberto Del Rio sig. Use any colours, as long as it first in. And I know you will do a great job.

Graphic Type- Sig
Size- 400 x 165 pixels
What is it about?: Alberto Del Rio
Other: Only words I want are "Written in the Stars"

Please and of course, Thanks in advance.

I'm very happy to see you out of the prison :)

Anyways, I need a Stephanie McMahon Sig. I'm not to picky, so just be creative. The only thing I really need is for it so say "The Million Dollar Princess... And the mystery Raw GM". Other than that, it's all you bro.

Please and thank you :) Plus I just wanted to say that your sigs are truly amazing.

TheMillionDollarPrincessAndthemysteryRawGM-4.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back