A questionnaire for WZCW roleplayers who think they can write well

I've been RPing for over 8 years, in different formats of course but still, been writing RP's for well over 8 years.

1. Why did you join WZCW? Don't say because you like wrestling, focus more on why an e-fed compared to Universe mode in WWE 12.

I joined because I like to write. It was a natural transition from the Book This section.

2. How far ahead have you planned your character(s)'s story arc? Have you taken into account how to keep them from having a static personality and how it will keep your writing fresh? Winning or losing your next match should not be taken into account here, unless it was a major, major match.

Celeste is a character I created in 2004/2005, and not for E-fedding. I have hundreds of ideas ready to go.

3. Creative tells you, for story purposes, your wrestler will lose their next match. I don't care if that never actually happens, but hypothetically speaking, say your wrestler losing to the up-and-comer will help progress storylines, which helps everyone involved except you. How much effort do you put into the promo before the next match?

I try to make every RP that I do entertaining to read, regardless of booking outcome.

4. How concerned are you with winning your matches, as opposed to writing an RP that people will enjoy reading?

There are certain opponents that I might put in more effort against, but I don't care if win or lose. I haven't even won so much as one title and I've been around, off and on, since 2007.

I am more concerned with maximizing whatever storyline that I happen to be in at that moment.

5. Would you willingly make your character look weak?

Every time I don't RP, my character looks weak.

I basically just got to the end of my first year. I'm not convinced that time makes you good at something any more than inexperience makes you shit.

It's not so much of experience as it is if you'd played board games for 11 years straight; unless the game pieces can shoot lasers and shit money, eventually it loses its luster

Well none of us shoot lasers, and we only shit money if we've taken the time to ingest it first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back