WZCW NEEDS YOU!

...like saying it's a marinara not a sauce.

At WZCW, you too can enjoy discussion you won't get anywhere else on the forums. Apply today.

No that is sauce. You've got sandwiches, subs, wraps, hotdogs, burgers. They're not all types of sandwiches. Only sandwiches are sandwiches.

Now is the perfect time to join, we're heading towards the Lethal Lottery PPV (The equivalent to the Royal Rumble) then the path to Kingdom Come (WZCWs version of Wrestlemania) begins!

The Earl of Sandwich would make a great WZCW character. He can cut a promo about putting someone in a choke hold so tight it would make butter jealous.

We accept some crazy characters. No joke. A fashion model and a plucky weeaboo millennial are going to fight to earn the chance to face our World Champion, a former politician. Characters welcome.

Dagger has been asking me to sign up, but I just do not have the time or more importantly the writing or creative skills required to do a good job. It would just be an embarrassment that I would rather forgo.

I assure you, I've been responsible for far more embarrassment to the fed on more than one occasion than you could ever be. If I'm able to join the fed so can you.

Dagger has been asking me to sign up, but I just do not have the time or more importantly the writing or creative skills required to do a good job. It would just be an embarrassment that I would rather forgo.
Time i can understand but don't worry about writing skills or lack thereof.

Some people are nice enough to give feedback so every RP is a chance to get better.

Sandwich-alignment-chart.jpg

That was awesome. I'm a Structure Neutral, Ingredient Purist. To keep this on topic you guys can write about sandwiches in your RP's....

Still think you should join. I bet you would have fun with it.

I've actually been working on an app for a new character for a while, but I'm unsure how much I'd be able to dedicate to the fed, especially given my tendency to flake. It's certainly a character I could be passionate about if given the opportunity, probably more so than my Fallout character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back