Casting Call: WZCW

Also, is there going to be an All Stars event this year? That was always a fun event for people to see if they'd be up for joining, especially since the post count barrier was lifted. Maybe make it less silly this go around since last year's was a bit much. A house show or special event of sorts would be neato.

Also, is there going to be an All Stars event this year? That was always a fun event for people to see if they'd be up for joining, especially since the post count barrier was lifted. Maybe make it less silly this go around since last year's was a bit much. A house show or special event of sorts would be neato.

Yeah, we plan to have it post Redemption as always.

Been in WZCW for 5+ years (since the 24th of August, 2009). I haven't left yet because it is an enjoyable, free hobby that allows me to unleash my creative side without it becoming a hassle or boring at any time... and the only requirement from WZCW is 1 RP per fortnight!

I sink my free time into video games; keeping up with wrestling; playing paintball; binge-watching tv shows; learning new languages... nothing has hooked me than writing stories about a character inside a fake fake wrestling company. If you've got the time, I recommend giving it a go, even if it is just once.

Don't want to be all pushy because I know this is thanksgiving weekend and all but could someone give my character a lookesy in the applications thread? I mean, Falkon did say that he was going to give it a good lookover but I guess he hasn't found the time to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back