• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone Championship Wrestling must be extremely troublesome.

Should the admins get rid of WZCW?

• Yes. There's too much drama.

• Yes. It was dumb to begin with.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Luther saved the Barroom, and the forum.. I'm game, I mean.. it's not like we have anything else to lose.

Our e-belts were already stolen from us a long time ago anyways. By the way, that's my guess on why the e-fed has been slacking lately. Noone wants to wrestle for an e-fed that has no titles.

Found em.

titlebelts.jpg

I dont like the whole role playing thing. But i think they should do away with WZCW and let OCW take it over. I think OCW is more popular than WZCW anyway.

4 belts though? unify the two midcard titles....

4 belts though? unify the two midcard titles....

Although it has never been discussed, with only about 20 people, I kinda agree. Or no, I don't agree with that, I think we should do away with the Tag titles. Cause other then the champs, who are rivals, we have no tag teams. I say keep the three singles titles and ditched the Tag titles. Just an opinion.

Would I be sad to see it go? Yes. Would I care? No. As weird as that sounds. I joined up because I wanted something to kill time while I'm online. Either way if it stays or goes. It's up to the admins. I think there is a lot of pointless bitching about it especially to people who are not even in it. But it's their right to bitch.

Oh and seriously. If this whole infraction thing is still getting talked about, and is still causing trouble. Just reverse it. My god.

I am aware Sly probably doesn't actually give a shit about the E-Fed, but it's actually a good issue.

I agree with the devil, that having 5 E-Fed mods is quite ridiculous considering it isn't used much. The wrestling sections ALWAYS have discussion going, but yet only 3 moderators look after that section. So I believe the Wrestling Sections should have 5 mods, 3 do the WWE section and 2 do the TNA section. All of them can mod the Old School and the other sub wrestling forums. The E-Fed should have no more than 2 or 3 mods.

But I'm not too sure about deleting it entire though. People use it and seem to care about it, so why ruin something that some people like? Yeah sure it doesn't have much discussion going in it, but the same can be said for many non wrestling sub forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back