• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WrestleZone Championship Wrestling must be extremely troublesome.

Should the admins get rid of WZCW?

• Yes. There's too much drama.

• Yes. It was dumb to begin with.

Results are only viewable after voting.
No Luther you shouldn't.

I agree there are too many mods. I don't agree with their choices sometimes and it's not clear what they do an awful lot of the time. Sadly we need to trust them that when it takes six weeks to put up a show it will be worth it. Especially as real life > e life.

It isnt the best fed I am part of BUT it is what got me into it, it isn't a lot of work and I get on well with the guys involved there.

I couldn't care what anyone else thinks about WZCW but chances are if you aren't into it you won't appreciate it..

It's true.

Luther as GM of WZCW could be just what it needs. The WZCW product is getting stale, Luther could be just what it needs to freshen things up a bit. Kill off whoever the GM is now in an accident I say.

I think the e-fed has been running without a Capt. at the helm for a while now.

Besides all that.. I thought it died off when David took our Championships? I mean, what's an e-fed without Championships that get e-stolen? That's like a computer without a keyboard. Nevermind that you can always get another keyboard.. the original one with the computer was it's soulmate.

Damn you other e-fed.. damn you to hell!

Luther 4 GM!

Wait.. we already have a GM.. his name is like a010101 though.. he's good, Luther for Assistant GM.

It's true.

Luther as GM of WZCW could be just what it needs. The WZCW product is getting stale, Luther could be just what it needs to freshen things up a bit. Kill off whoever the GM is now in an accident I say.

I think the e-fed has been running without a Capt. at the helm for a while now.

Besides all that.. I thought it died off when David took our Championships? I mean, what's an e-fed without Championships that get e-stolen? That's like a computer without a keyboard. Nevermind that you can always get another keyboard.. the original one with the computer was it's soulmate.

Damn you other e-fed.. damn you to hell!

Luther 4 GM!

Wait.. we already have a GM.. his name is like a010101 though.. he's good, Luther for Assistant GM.

Luther saved the Barroom, and the forum.. I'm game, I mean.. it's not like we have anything else to lose.

Our e-belts were already stolen from us a long time ago anyways. By the way, that's my guess on why the e-fed has been slacking lately. Noone wants to wrestle for an e-fed that has no titles.

Luther saved the Barroom, and the forum.. I'm game, I mean.. it's not like we have anything else to lose.

Our e-belts were already stolen from us a long time ago anyways. By the way, that's my guess on why the e-fed has been slacking lately. Noone wants to wrestle for an e-fed that has no titles.

We have belts though, Will. I have the pictures.

He's joking Shock.

Will, is it really you? Damn!

And I totally marked out for my mention, lol. Don't kill me off :)

Reactions: Lee
Hahaha Welcome back Will, hopefully. But Long story short, untill we actually have our e-fed members saying that the e-fed should be done away with (and meaning it) I don't see a problem, and I don't see why anyone else thts never in there would have a problem either.

I'm not in the e-fed, but I run OCW which is something close to it. The general consensus that i get is this: If you're not in it, you don't get why we like it. I run a parody of it and I've gotten into it, and it certainly seems that some others have as well. I really don't care much about it. Is there drama? Sure, but there's drama everywhere. If you want to get rid of a place where drama happens, there wouldn't be a forum.

I'm not in the e-fed, but I run OCW which is something close to it. The general consensus that i get is this: If you're not in it, you don't get why we like it. I run a parody of it and I've gotten into it, and it certainly seems that some others have as well. I really don't care much about it. Is there drama? Sure, but there's drama everywhere. If you want to get rid of a place where drama happens, there wouldn't be a forum.

Thank you so much. I was going to make the comparison earlier, but never got around to it. But what you do, and what we do, is very simaler. And it entertains alot of people, so why ruin that fun? It hurts many, but who does it benefit, really?

On another note, I'd actually like to see Luther in the e-fed lol. His charecter seems pretty entertaining.

Notes:
  • I can see the board.
  • I don't participate in it out of respect(did for a bot once).
  • Part of the reason why there is little traffic is that there is a lot offered in the site.
  • The people who were banned from the site and were in the e-fed were destined to be banned anyway. The type of person that wants to impersonate is generally more prone to taking things too seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back