:( A Mod Passed Away

Because Danielson was released apparently.

Shit! I think I am channelling the dead! Go towards the light. KB!

Aside from it not being a DB thread but a generic one about choking?

If someone was stabbed to death and the speaker of the funeral mentioned it being by a knife.. I can see you as the only person to interrupt, and correct them on it being "specifically" a katana, or a blade from a type of different sword - rather than a knife, per-say.

Just can't play along, ever, can you? Nag, nag, nag, nag, nag.

Mourn him, you ungrateful prick.

His blood is white and sticky?

Uh, gee.. uhm, *sigh* well shit I didn't wanna be the guy to say it.. but, I guess I have to.

KB is in Kentucky. As far as I know, without pointing out the obvious of where exactly you are.. .. its not Kentucky.

So, if something "white and sticky" is on your hands. It likely has nothing to do with KB, and yet will more or less drive him to suicide even quicker than stupid people.

If someone was stabbed to death and the speaker of the funeral mentioned it being by a knife.. I can see you as the only person to interrupt, and correct them on it being "specifically" a katana, or a blade from a type of different sword - rather than a knife, per-say.

I remember once i was getting mugged by a homeless person i attempted to rape (its the smell that does it for me) and Lee came out from the shadows and told me that the thing the homeless person had in his hand wasnt a knifem but a spoon, stupid no it all:wtf:

Uh, gee.. uhm, *sigh* well shit I didn't wanna be the guy to say it.. but, I guess I have to.

say it will say it!!!!

KB is in Kentucky. As far as I know, without pointing out the obvious of where exactly you are.. .. its not Kentucky.

Does he know the Kurnal?:suspic: and can he get me some chicken:icon_neutral:

So, if something "white and sticky" is on your hands. It likely has nothing to do with KB, and yet will more or less drive him to suicide even quicker than stupid people.

Someone buys his jam from the sex shop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back