:( A Mod Passed Away

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
After the newest Bryan Danielson/tie choking thread that I just viewed in the above wrestling section.. its obvious Klunder has more than likely just killed himself.

Mourn him here. Or not.

He was a moderate man. A man of many words, yet few enough to truly care for. I don't recall the first meeting I had with him. I do think it had something to do with Becca though. He may have been scouting ahead, trying to learn of her what he could, for when the right moment came to strike.

Of Klunder, I leave behind our beautiful sex tape. Filled with lots of backdoor action, and a brief, yet lovely moment of crying and Mr. Bunker not believing the entire bat, could indeed fit.. up there. Of course, I mean in his attic, where he stores a lot of useless memorabilia. Literally, the man didn't believe me when I said I could fit anything into a tight space. Oh, but I pro.. *sigh, slight wimper*

I gotta be strong.

A whole lot of people can feel safer about their anuses now.

Every time a Danielson thread is created, I'm red repping the OP. Already done it twice.

It seems like since I've registered here,the threads have rapidly declined and quality and they don't even bother to see if the thread already exists.

Red reps and Infractions for all their candy asses!

Aside from it not being a DB thread but a generic one about choking?

I knew this job would be the end of him. I tried to tell him to take it easy, but.....

God, this is so hard....

He just loved his job so much!

You're the ones responsible for this! You killed him, you bastards! His blood is on your hands!

I'll miss the bastard... If only he'd videotaped it. I've never seen a Suicide-Epic Fail video before... I mean, could you imagine? Some poor bastard hangs himself from the fan, it breaks, he twists wrong in the air, lands on his head, breaks his neck, and now he's crippled? Can't even try and kill himself again... All over a wrestler... Even THEY can pull it off.

People are saying kind words because Will says you committed suicide. Oh, and someone said your blood are on people's hands. Becca asked "His blood is white and sticky?". That is the main gist, or is it jist? I don't know. I don't use it often.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back