Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - 3rd Round - Fawlty Towers vs All In The Family

fawltypic5.jpg

VS

strouse11_en.jpg

Another touch pick.... Fawlty Towers is a hilarious and underrated show, while All In The Family was also great. However, I gave Fawlty Towers my vote because it's funnier than All In The Family. Both are good shows though and I'm ok with either one of them advancing past this round.

It has to be Fawlty Towers. I am pushing this show as far it is possible for it to go and it deserves it. I don't mind telling you that All In The Family is not one of my most watched shows but it doesn't really matter. Fawlty Towers is the best British sitcom in the history of British sitcoms. X can say whatever he likes about British humour and our take on comedy but this is widely accepted as being the best comedy show that has hit British screens and for good reason. John Cleese was a genius. The man was a Cambridge graduate and knew the art of comedy. From Monty Python to Fawlty Towers, he was incredible. Fawlty Towers is his paradigm of what comedy should be and you could tell that the chemistry with his real life spouse made the show all the more real. She was also a writing partner for the show and it made it seem so much closer to home. Fawlty Towers deserves your vote here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back