Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner

70's Region - 4th Round - M*A*S*H vs Fawlty Towers

0000034714_20061021012352.jpg

VS

article-1016754-0035856900000258-961_468x377.jpg

ive voted for fawlty towers such a classic british sitcom and with them only making 12 episodes it always had me wanting to see more.ive watched mash as well and while its good i have to go with basil and co

I'm sorry to my compatriots, but M*A*S*H* is a better show. It had a serious side, which was very tastefully portrayed, but it also had the funnies in abundance. Fawlty Towers is very humerous, but you could never watch an entire series in a row, unless you find physical comedy hilarious. There was enough diversity in M*A*S*H*, that you could watch a whole day of it without really realising it was the same show, characters aside.

This was the easiest choice so far this round. I can't stand M*A*S*H and really enjoy Fawlty Towers. The fact that Fawlty Towers is an underrated show also helps. I never understood what was so great about M*A*S*H, I've never liked it. So I voted for Fawlty Towers because I really like it and since it's the better show I would much rather see it advance to the next round instead of M*A*S*H.

Fawlty Towers for me.

I haven't seen an episode of M*A*S*H and I really have no interest in remedying that fact. I watched a couple of Youtube videos for this and I don't think it is a show that I could really get into, to be perfectly frank. Sure, it gets talked of very positively in circles but I don't think that it is something I would enjoy.

Fawlty Towers, on the other hand, is something that I love. I have seen the episodes multiple times and I love it just as much as I did the first time. M*A*S*H really does not hold that same allure and it is not something that I would actively go out of my way to try and watch. Fawlty Towers is. It is a shows that I began watching with my Pappy as a child and found it hilarious. John Cleese is an absolute Champion and this show is his masterpiece. It is a fantastic half an hour of comedy gold and I only regret that there is not going to be more of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back