6th Annual WZ Tournament Bracket Unveiling

I doubt either Ryder or Morrison gets in. If they do it will be as one of the last seeds and they will get slaughtered.

Here's the basic idea of how this is going to go.

At a minute or two after 5pm, I'll post the #1 seeds in order. Every 3-5 minutes after that, I'll post the next group of seeds, as in the #2 seeds, the #3 seeds etc. I'll also have their overall seed listed. To figure out who faces who, the total sum of their overall seeds will equal 129. For example, the #1 overall seed faces the #128 overall seed, the #29 overall seed (an 8 seed) faced the #100 overall seed (a 25 seed).

The regions will be set up as follows for each group: the first seed in a group will be in the WWE Region, the second will be in the WCW Region, the third will be in the ECW Region and the fourth will be in the International Region. For example the number #6 seeds will be overall seeds #21-#24. #21 will go to WWE, #22 will go to WCW, #23 will go to ECW and #24 will go to International. Then we'll go to the #7 seeds and #25 overall will be WWE, #26 overall will be WCW, #27 overall will be ECW and #28 overall will be International.

Once we get to the final two rounds of the tournament, the WWE Region winner faces the International Region winner and the ECW and WCW Region winners will meet.

Are there any questions?

Is someone going to post and update a handy-dandy tournament bracket like D-Man does in the Debater's league?

Will you announce the matches at the end of the draw?

Is someone going to post and update a handy-dandy tournament bracket like D-Man does in the Debater's league?

Whoever volunteers to keep track of everything in this draw and keep a running list of the seeds and regions to post every six sets or so and keep a list of the matches, I'll give you 400 rep points.

Let me know so there aren't 5 people doing it at once.

Whoever volunteers to keep track of everything in this draw and keep a running list of the seeds and regions to post every six sets or so and keep a list of the matches, I'll give you 400 rep points.

Let me know so there aren't 5 people doing it at once.
I'd do so.

Here's the basic idea of how this is going to go.

At a minute or two after 5pm, I'll post the #1 seeds in order. Every 3-5 minutes after that, I'll post the next group of seeds, as in the #2 seeds, the #3 seeds etc. I'll also have their overall seed listed. To figure out who faces who, the total sum of their overall seeds will equal 129. For example, the #1 overall seed faces the #128 overall seed, the #29 overall seed (an 8 seed) faced the #100 overall seed (a 25 seed).

The regions will be set up as follows for each group: the first seed in a group will be in the WWE Region, the second will be in the WCW Region, the third will be in the ECW Region and the fourth will be in the International Region. For example the number #6 seeds will be overall seeds #21-#24. #21 will go to WWE, #22 will go to WCW, #23 will go to ECW and #24 will go to International. Then we'll go to the #7 seeds and #25 overall will be WWE, #26 overall will be WCW, #27 overall will be ECW and #28 overall will be International.

Once we get to the final two rounds of the tournament, the WWE Region winner faces the International Region winner and the ECW and WCW Region winners will meet.

Are there any questions?

Maybe this was something else, but I thought we usually but the best 2 seed (#5 overall) in the same region as the worst 1 seed (#4 overall). Am I making this up or has it changed?

Maybe this was something else, but I thought we usually but the best 2 seed (#5 overall) in the same region as the worst 1 seed (#4 overall). Am I making this up or has it changed?

It might have been, but the way I laid out is easier for me to run.

Here are the #1 Seeds:

233292-hulk_hogan___flex_american_super.jpg

WWE Region #1: Hulk Hogan (#1 Seed Overall)

6639.jpg

WCW Region #2: Steve Austin (#2 Seed Overall)

therocknew2528222529.jpg

ECW Region #1: The Rock (#3 Seed Overall)

the_undertaker.jpg

International Region #1: The Undertaker (#4 Seed Overall)

Here are the #2 Seeds:

Savage-Wrestl14.jpg

International Region #2: Randy Savage (#5 Seed Overall)

tumblr_lspn2am07M1qm4eqa.jpg

ECW Region #2: Sting (#6 Seed Overall)

CG4P

WCW Region #2: Andre the Giant (#7 Seed Overall)

Shawn-Michaels-shawn-michaels-5381180-348-390.jpg

WWE Region #2: Shawn Michaels (#8 Seed Overall)

Small question so I get it right:

Hogan (#1) is WWE, but #128 is International, right? Wouldn't Hogan (WWE) face an International wrestler then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back