3rd Round Matchup: TM vs. Lariat

Pick Your Winner

• TM

• Lariat

Results are only viewable after voting.
I vote for TM. I owe most of what I am on here to him. Lariat is an excellent poster but I have to go with TM.

Man, this is another sucky one. Gotta hook TM up with the vote for his metamorphasis this year.

Lariat here. He's a better wrestling poster, and amuses me more often in the Bar. TM is a solid sports and music poster, but I don't think it's enough to outweigh Lariat.

Aww shucks, someones mad that they're losing...

Nope. Not at all. I don't have a chance in this match. I'm not going to mince words or resort to making things up to say about someone. He's done more for the forums than I have. He's around more. He's been here longer. I just make good wrestling observations. Given the chance, I could make a difference here, but that time's not here yet. What TM makes up for in his lack of posting, he does with his overall work on the forum. It'll take someone real special to unseat a mod in this tourney when the opponent's a non-staff member. It's how the cookie crumbles.

Yes, sorry, not in an enthused mindset. I am sure there are more rewards than winning a poster tournament on this forum for you in the future.

It's fine. TM's like Pulp Fiction. Very underappreciated, and has a cult following and awards. I'm the Big Lebowski. Underappreciated, but a smaller cult following and no awards.

pulp_fiction_duo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back