3 Disc Of Kane?

They should be on the set. They're awful, bit all of Kane's matches are. But at least the Inferno matches get a little name recognition.

the reason it has to have an inferno match is because kane created that match,its like u cant have an undertaker dvd without hell in a cell, you cant have kane without an inferno match, also the dvd should be mainly based on his career before he took the mask off

No way in hell would a DVD of Kane be any good, let alone a three disc one. Seriously, would a biography part on Kane be interesting?
I'd rather watch the Cena DVDs than one of Kane.

Edge's would actually be worth watching.. Especially if it shows a lot of the stuff from when he was in the Brood.

the Kane DVD, if it's gonna highlight the ENTIRE 10 year career of Kane, will probly detail the following..

- Kane's debut in HIAC between HBK And Taker

- The entire Kane/Taker saga(including WM matches, them teaming up, Taker's WM 20 return, Kane burying Undertaker at SS, helping Vince)

- The Kane/X-Pac saga(including them winning the world tag titles and X-Pac and Tori turning on Kane)

- Kane's 24 hour World Title reign

- Kane/Triple H feud

- Kane's Title victories(mainly his IC Title)

- Kane's Rumble dominance

- They might show Kane's involvement in The Alliance vs WWF angle where he teamed with Undertaker.

- Kane/Big Show team.

- Kane's return to fend off the UnAmericans.

- Unfortunately Katie Vick may get mentioned... Or they may leave it out.. WWE's tried steadily denouncing that angle since it happened.

- Kane/Rob Van Dam alliance and feud

- Kane's unmasking

- Kane/Shane McMahon feud

- Kane/Hurricane alliance

- Kane/Goldberg/HHH feud

- Kane/Lita/Matt Hardy angle

- Kane/HBK feud

- Kane/Snitsky

- Kane/See No Evil angle

- Kane/Umaga feud

- Kane/MVP feud

- The first inferno match with Kane and the Undertaker

- Kane's ECW Title reign

Now.. I may've left some out and a few are debateable.. But, if they stretch those out, I could see it making 3 Discs.. But all in all, while he's had a decent career, I'll still wait for the Edge DVD in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back