3 Disc Of Kane?

And See No Evil had the benefit of being a horror movie, which follow different expectations than action movies

A Kane DVD?
bleed.jpg

See No Evil was a great movie and a big success. If the WWE had considered it a failure, they probably wouldn't have gone and released 2 other movies after that

It was a shit horror movie and a moderate success. The Marine was made before it was released, and The Condemned starred a bigger name than Kane.

It was a shit horror movie and a moderate success. The Marine was made before it was released, and The Condemned starred a bigger name than Kane.

I don't care if the Condemned stared Nicolas Cage, it bombed, See No Evil didn't. The WWE made more money off of See No Evil than they did the Condemned.

You can go on and on about how "shit" See No Evil supposedly was, but the figures suggest something different

I don't care if the Condemned stared Nicolas Cage, it bombed, See No Evil didn't. The WWE made more money off of See No Evil than they did the Condemned.

The Condemned had a bigger budget, Austin probably cost more, Vinnie Jones probably got paid at least a million. It made more because it cost less and horror is easy to market.

You can go on and on about how "shit" See No Evil supposedly was, but the figures suggest something different

So Meet The Spartans is a good film because it makes lots of money?

Titanic is the best film of all time because it's the highest grossing?

Fight Club is shit because it didn't make much money?

Fight Club made over $100 million in theaters alone on a $63 million budget. That's hardly not much money.

Yeah but it would have done fine even if it was just a regular dvd seller. Not sure why its such a cult movie.

It would have done OK. But if the budget was 63 million then they must have hoped it would at least make double that.

I hated See No Evil it was so campy some of the spots were good like the hanging the bitch from the window so she can get eaten by the dogs...wait that was the only remotely cool part. No one wants to watch Kane beat off in a corner. The Marine wasn't bad minus the running and explosions too excessive. But Cena is a pretty good actor. I never saw the condemned.

It still made 37m in theaters alone. No idea whats considered average rentals and sales, but it would've probably put it close to 50m up. Hardly a failure.

seriously how did this thread all of a sudden become all about see no evil anf the marine and stuff, i mean i read the convo but still, i think a kane dvd might be decent but it has to have an inferno match

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back