2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

The Heat are pulling away, which will make it harder on the Thunder to come back now in the 4th. Let's see what they can do.

The Thunder went from possibly going up by 1 (but Harden missed the easy lay-in) to now being down again by a few. What an unfortunate transition there for them.

Wow, Westbrook is carrying them right now. If KD can get hot and/or if Harden can get competent, they can potentially surge ahead.

I think the most impressive thing about LeBron James that hardly anyone talks about is how durable he's proven to be. He takes a lot of damage with his agressive style, but he's been relatively injury-free throughout his career. It's weird seeing him down now.

Looks like with the James injury this could be a tight finish. Still, LeBron James only needs one leg to be the best player on the floor.

It's funny because Westbrook cost them the game, but he also would have been the reason they won had they managed to pull it out.

One more game to LeBron's first ring. History in the making, folks.

This game really show the pro and cons of having Westbrook or any other score first point guard. When he is good, he can carry his team on his back. When he is off, well...your team will sink fast.

Reminds me of Tony Parker when he was horribly inconsistent.

Russell Westbrook played great only mistake was that awful foul at the end but even I thought the shot clock reset. And damn is James Harden playing like absolutely shit or what?

You can't blame Westbrook or Durant in this series. People keep shitting on the Heat's supporting cast but they are the reason Miami is going to win this series because with the exception of game 1 they have outplayed the Thunder's supporting cast. James Harden has been non existent in this series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back