2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

Durant's foul trouble has been costing the Thunder. In G1 (no foul trouble), he went off for 36 pts, but in the past two games he's been limited due to having 4 to 5 fouls before the start of the 4th Quarter, causing him to miss gametime and play more conservatively. He's gotta stay out of foul trouble in the remaining games for the sake of the Thunder.

He most definitely impeded Durant.
:lmao:

Durant drove as close as he wanted, LeBron was in defensive position. Have you ever even watched basketball before?

It was not a foul. By the rule, and by the referee's lack of blowing the whistle.

Don't you ever get tired of being proven wrong by me?
The first time it happens, I'll be sure to let you know how I feel. Until then, I'll keep clowning you like I have repeatedly over the years.

Here we go, Game 4. Almost a must-win for the Thunder.

If they lose this game, it will be a tough uphill battle thereafter, so they need this game to knot up the series and turn it into a three-game series.

They can't afford to have a slow start NOR have Durant get into foul trouble. If they can avoid both of those pitfalls, they should be okay. However, going into this game, the Heat have the momentum on their side. Should be a good game, and it's about to start.

Throughout these playoffs Miami has had the tendency to take games off similar to how boxers take rounds off throughout a long fight. I think that's going to be the case tonight and OKC is going to destroy Miami. I hope not, though.

Not one attempt to drive to the basket by either Wade or LeBron so far and they're already down by ten. Taking the night off as I predicted?

OKC has proven to be more fearsome in the 4th, so we'll see if that holds true in this game. They've kept the game close enough through the first 3, which wasn't always true in the other games, so that could be enough for them.

Great game so far. But come on how many phantom fouls do they need to call for Wade in the finals? Every game its the same...

I like how the Heat have pretty much taken over. They need to be aggressive in order to win. The refs were light in the first half. Now they want to call everything. Let em play ball damn it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back