2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

It's gonna be tough for the Thunder now, but let's not forget they won 4 straight against the Spurs when they needed to. Not saying a comeback will be easy now, but definitely possible.

I think that they could
But Harden has to not suck.
Really, nothing else

At first I thought Fisher committed the flagrant, but watching the replay, I'm not sure it was. It's the extension of the arms that I think got Fisher the flagrant, rightly or not.

The Thunder are giving up. No heart, no passion, no drive and not a care. Pitiful.

That's part of it. The other part is they're all trying to make a 20 point play by themselves. They've gotten away from the team basketball they played so well against the Spurs.

At first I thought Fisher committed the flagrant, but watching the replay, I'm not sure it was. It's the extension of the arms that I think got Fisher the flagrant, rightly or not.

I think that play was actually a charge. Ridiculous call but about what I expect from NBA officiating.

I think that play was actually a charge. Ridiculous call but about what I expect from NBA officiating.

Definitely not a charge, and the officiating hasn't really been that bad. A lot of the criticism has come, I believe, because a lot of people are rooting for the Thunder.

I'm glad the Heat are winning on their home floor. It's so much better when the home team wins the championship.

Congratulations to the Miami Heat on a pretty incredible victory. I certainly did not expect them to dominate this series so thoroughly.

Dear Mr. Gilbert the owner of the Cavs.

haha.jpg

I guess this series ends most, if not all, debate on who the best player in the NBA really is.

It won't. LBJ haters will always find something to rip him on. I don't think they'll give him the credit he's due until he's won all 8 of those championships he said he would.

It won't. LBJ haters will always find something to rip him on. I don't think they'll give him the credit he's due until he's won all 8 of those championships he said he would.
Or some just have a different opinion on the matter.

Definitely not a charge, and the officiating hasn't really been that bad. A lot of the criticism has come, I believe, because a lot of people are rooting for the Thunder.

The officiating in the playoffs was no worse than it is in any regular NBA game. Basketball is a hard game to ref before you start having to make circumstantial exceptions based on entertainment.

Why wasn't it a charge? He barreled into him and his shoulder went pretty much right square in the middle of Fisher's chest. People mistakenly think the feet of the defender is the most important thing when it comes to taking a charge. That isn't the case. I would expect that to be called a block in the NBA but to take it to the step of making it flagrant was absurd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back