2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

If it wasn't already official, LeBron is currently the best player in basketball and now not a single argument can be made otherwise. Kevin Durant is the clear number two and he has nothing to be ashamed of because he is the only Thunder player who played well in every single game this series. He and the Thunder likely have multiple titles in their future and I can almost guarantee this isn't the last time we have seen a OKC/Miami NBA Finals.

I agree with you about the Thunder & future rematches.

I guess that makes it 50-50, though, as I disagree about the individual player rankings.

"Argument" can certainly be made as, whether it's trophy or simply statements, it's all opinion(s). However, I will not be on to make such an "argument", as I am a big defender of everyone's right to their opinions, as long as they admit that's what it is.

I agree with you about the Thunder & future rematches.

I guess that makes it 50-50, though, as I disagree about the individual player rankings.

"Argument" can certainly be made as, whether it's trophy or simply statements, it's all opinion(s). However, I will not be on to make such an "argument", as I am a big defender of everyone's right to their opinions, as long as they admit that's what it is.

Who is better then LeBron? Durant potentially will be in the future but right now LeBron has the all around better game and the championship. Kobe has the titles but he is also 33 and not what he used to be. No one else even belongs in the conversation. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't like LeBron and is a huge Durant fan. An argument can be made for the sky being purple but it would be a nonsensical one just like putting someone over LeBron as the best player in the NBA.

Who is better then LeBron? Durant potentially will be in the future but right now LeBron has the all around better game and the championship. Kobe has the titles but he is also 33 and not what he used to be. No one else even belongs in the conversation. And this is coming from a guy who doesn't like LeBron and is a huge Durant fan.

Lebron doesn't have an all-around better (or even all that good) game, & you need only watch one or two games from any season to see proof of that. It's stating facts that he has the Championship, but just like Kobe or even Jordan, they won 0 of their Title(s) without some work being done by the other guy. (I believe Lebron himself even mentioned such things o/around the televised "Decision".) Regardless of Kobe's age or percentage of "what he used to be", much the same way Jordan is famous for playing well with a cold/flu, Kobe now is still better than Lebron often is.

As for your later-added mention of the sky being purple, that statement would be pointless, as anyone who isn't blind can see it's not true.... Now I see why you mention it when discussing Lebron being the best.

How is scoring 27 ppg on 53% shooting, rebounding well, being an elite passer, and being a very good defender, not having an all around game? Kobe hasn't fallen off a ton but certainly enough to knock him out of the top couple spots in the NBA player rankings. Kobe shot just 43% from the field which is his worst since the 97-98 season when he was 19 and he has also fallen off slightly as a defender.

TJChurch is either an idiot or a troll. Only bother to take the time to destroy him if you have nothing better to do.

It's largely a wrestling forum, so here's a 3-count...

To BS: You're set with numbers & facts, but mix in a lot of opinion; Don't confuse the two.

To Fizzy: Not Bayless, & often disagree with him on things. However, I am not a spewer of sh** or ignorance.

To Sly: None of the above. As for "...better...", that's a judgment call, & members here have proven many times to have trouble in that area.

LeBron James had a triple double in Game 5 of the Finals, and that is one of 6 triple doubles this post season. There is no doubt he has an all around great game, in some areas I do like Kobe over Lebron but Lebron does things Kobe either can't or refuses to do. Like pass the friggen ball. To say LeBron doesn't have an all around great game is just denial.

It's all right, I've three counted his posts in the Burn Notice thread...as in I've deleted his last three obviously trolling posts.

I guess I can handle being the third count.

I don't know what "three-counting" is, but I do know what trolling is, & I also know I have never done it.

Care to post about the topic & not me?

Doing my part to be on-topic, I think it was proven before the playoffs that many of the Heat's starters are not truly all that valuable to an otherwise-still-somewhat-decent team.

I don't know what "three-counting" is, but I do know what trolling is, & I also know I have never done it.
wiggumtroll.png

Care to post about the topic & not me?
Why bother discussing the topic when you're just saying stupid things trying to be a troll? The moment you said LeBron doesn't have a good all-around game was the moment everyone here knew you were either an idiot or a troll.

Why bother discussing the topic when you're just saying stupid things trying to be a troll? The moment you said LeBron doesn't have a good all-around game was the moment everyone here knew you were either an idiot or a troll.

They can't know any of that, as it's not true... You might as well make 50 posts, each saying the world is flat; People "knew" that for a while, but that wasn't true either.

I'm not saying stupid things or trying to be a troll; Again, it seems you prefer to accuse others of trying to be more like you.

Regardless, Lebron is good, but overrated by many; "The Decision" & some of the man's own comments over the years prove even he knows it.

They can't know any of that, as it's not true... You might as well make 50 posts, each saying the world is flat; People "knew" that for a while, but that wasn't true either.
That's great. We've known the world wasn't flat for over 500 years now. That is true.

See we can play word games all day long. Won't change the fact you're a troll or an idiot. :shrug:

Again, it seems you prefer to accuse others of trying to be more like you.
I wish you were more like me. It'd be nice to be able to converse intelligently with you. Unfortunately, you lack the necessary components to be able to do so.

Regardless, Lebron is good, but overrated by many
He's the best player in the NBA, who has been ridiculed and needled mercilessly and endlessly because he hasn't made a jump shot in the last 3 seconds of a playoff game. How is that overrated?

He's the best player in the NBA, who has been ridiculed and needled mercilessly and endlessly because he hasn't made a jump shot in the last 3 seconds of a playoff game. How is that overrated?

No, he has been criticized becaused he hasn't made a jump shot in the last seconds of a playoff game, he has been ridiculed and needled mercilessly and endlessly because Delonte West was supposedly banging his mom.

That's great. We've known the world wasn't flat for over 500 years now. That is true.

Even you?! I've seen/dealt with several times where you seem to like to confuse fact with opinion, & simply deny other facts.

See we can play word games all day long. Won't change the fact you're a troll or an idiot. :shrug:

First, you'd have to make them facts, which they are currently not.

It'd be nice to be able to converse intelligently with you. Unfortunately, you lack the necessary components to be able to do so.

The main component I lack is an intelligent person for me to converse with.

1] That's not the only reason he has been treated that way.

2] It's a bit ironic when you ask how it's been done, considering your prior sentence (prior to the comma) does it.

It's crazy to see how much better LeBron has gotten since the time of that video, and he was good back then too obviously.

It's also crazy to see how much more thick his headband has gotten over the years too.

Even you?! I've seen/dealt with several times where you seem to like to confuse fact with opinion, & simply deny other facts.

First, you'd have to make them facts, which they are currently not.

The main component I lack is an intelligent person for me to converse with.
:lmao:

I can't help but laugh when you try to claim you're not a troll, and then post things like this.

1] That's not the only reason he has been treated that way.
With regard to what he's done on the court, it is.

2] It's a bit ironic when you ask how it's been done, considering your prior sentence (prior to the comma) does it.

You're a fool if you think he's not the best player in the NBA. I'd love to know who you think is better.

I can't help but laugh when you try to claim you're not a troll, and then post things like this.

Do you have a problem with news broadcasts? Both are (largely) nothing but statement of facts.

With regard to what he's done on the court, it is.

Agreed. But unlike (for instance) The Rock, his name is exactly the same whether he is on the court or not... So how people treat him can be (& probably is) due to all of them.

You're a fool if you think he's not the best player in the NBA. I'd love to know who you think is better.

I'd have little-to-no problem telling you/ But that would of course be my opinion, so first help me see you can deal with facts & tell the difference between the two.

Agreed. But unlike (for instance) The Rock, his name is exactly the same whether he is on the court or not... So how people treat him can be (& probably is) due to all of them.
Which has nothing to do with why people have criticized him for what he has and hasn't done on the court.

Maybe I was wrong about you being a troll...maybe you really are just dumb.

I'd have little-to-no problem telling you/ But that would of course be my opinion, so first help me see you can deal with facts & tell the difference between the two.

Nope, I was right. You are a troll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back