2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

Miami seems to be a first half team, and a terrible 3rd quarter team. OKC doesn't seem to be much of a first half team, but they turn it on in the second half.

What does that tell me? Scott Brooks is a great X's and O'x coach, and very good at making adjustments. Spoelstra is not.

When Miami is attacking the basket like they were in the 1st half of this game, they cannot be stopped. They have to have that mentality for 48 minutes though, not 24 or 36. I know they get tired, but if fucking soccer players can go like they do, then these athletes should be able to do the same. They absolutely cannot settle for jumpers in the 2nd half. It will be the death of them.

When Miami is attacking the basket like they were in the 1st half of this game, they cannot be stopped. They have to have that mentality for 48 minutes though, not 24 or 36. I know they get tired, but if fucking soccer players can go like they do
Soccer players don't have to play hard on every possession like NBA players do.

Lebron having success in the post with his back to the basket. Who'd a thunk it?

It will be interesting to see if this forces Ibaka to shift over to guarding him. That could lead to big points from Bosh and more rest for Wade.

Westbrook has been a major issue for the Thunder tonight. 2-10 won't cut it. He needs to attack the basket, but in moderation. If he can supplement a balanced attack at the rim with good passing, the Thunder would be much better off. I doubt they'll come anywhere close to the Heat tonight, though. The Big Three have been great (Bosh won't get enough credit for his role, dude put up a double double in one half) and they're playing with their backs to the wall. It has been great to watch.

Let's see if OKC can get another comeback going in the 4th. Keep in mind they were able to do it in G1, so you can't count 'em out. But the Heat have come to play tonight, at least so far.

Haven't seen much of this game, watched Burn Notice and Suits instead. But this game is far from over.

Yeah, the Thunder have stormed back something fierce. Durant hasn't missed a shot in the second half, as far as I'm aware.

EDIT: Just missed that layup.

Don't see the Thunder finishing the rally, but they made a game of it after getting dominated all night. Probably to be expected considering their comparative youth, but this game has been the Heat's from the word go.

Definitely not a foul on James. And CLUTCH shots by James. Somehow I imagine that will be glossed over if the Heat don't win the series.

Well, clearly Durant is not a clutch player. He missed the potential game tying shot in the final 15 seconds. He's a choke artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back