2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

Bosh has impressed the hell out of me tonight and I couldn't be happier for him, he deserves it.

Lebron being Lebron right there, the guy leaves me speechless night after night.

I know there's still time left but this is all over. Kudos to the Heat. Now they gotta get ready for the Thunder. OKC! OKC! OKC!

What an absolutely ridiculous shot. Poor spacing by the Heat, poor shot selection, gets fouled, ball bounces on the rim...and Wade still gets it to go.

Celtics can't catch a break. Bosh has been HUGE in the 4th quarter.

You just saw the difference between Garnett/Rondo and Allen/Pierce. Allen and Pierce shake hands with the Heat and wish them luck. Rondo and Garnett just walk off the court, Rondo even before the game was over.

Much respect to Pierce and Allen, staying on the court to show the Heat players and staff respect, unlike Garnett and Rondo. Lebron is a great guy no matter how he is portrayed by the media. Awesome to see him show such respect to Rivers despite the animosity shared between the two teams.

You just saw the difference between Garnett/Rondo and Allen/Pierce. Allen and Pierce shake hands with the Heat and wish them luck. Rondo and Garnett just walk off the court, Rondo even before the game was over.

I would have tried to defend them normally but they beat my Sixers so fuck it.

An actual status update on my Facebook feed (keeping in mind I live in Boston):

"The miami heat and their fan base is everything that's wrong with professional sports."

I'm sorry, did you miss that very nice ovation that the fans gave to the big 3 when they were taken out of the game? Or is spilling beer on a player considered being a good sport these days?

Okc will definitely be Miami's toughest test so far. Totally different type of monster than the Celtics. I'm picking Okc in 6 go Thunder go.

"The miami heat and their fan base is everything that's wrong with professional sports."

I'm sorry, did you miss that very nice ovation that the fans gave to the big 3 when they were taken out of the game? Or is spilling beer on a player considered being a good sport these days?
If you know Boston fans reputation you would already know that answer. Not saying it's true, just that it's there.

Sour grapes. The Heat and their fans didn't do anything that was in poor taste. I'd love to know what the justification was for that comment.

Now we get the match up everyone wanted to see.

As far as Rondo and Garnett not shaking hands, it is kind of a dick move but it happens. Just a few years ago LeBron did the exact same thing when the Magic knocked out the Cavs.

The Heat looked good with Bosh back, but I don't know if they'll have the depth to handle the Thunder. Although, I guess LeBron, Wade, and Bosh could play an extreme number of minutes each game to cancel out this problem (and they probably will), but it'll be interesting to see. I think the Thunder's depth will be able to defeat the Heat just like the Mav's depth was able to do last year. Home court certainly helps them out a lot, combined with the fact that the Thunder will have had more rest before the Finals. The Heat haven't faced a team like the Thunder yet, nor someone of Durant's caliber so far in the postseason. On the other hand, the Thunder have steamrolled through the Mavericks, the Lakers, and the Spurs, arguably some of the best teams in the playoffs. I think the Thunder win in 6 or 7.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back