2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

Because if sports broadcasters aren't overreacting, they don't know what to do.

This is certainly true, but I was getting the same reactions from people I was playing pick-up basketball with. I mean, why would they bet against LeBron tonight? I had him tabbed for a career game, in this situation. All great players rise to the occassion -- LeBron is no exception.

Lebron gets a bad rep from last years NBA finals as he wasn't putting up Lebron numbers. Almost every other playoff series he has played phenomenally.

LeBron is the best player in basketball so until he wins a title people are going to shit on him. Is it fair? Probably not but that's the way things go nowadays.

'Bron's stats are just mind blowing. I'm really hoping for a Miami/OKC finals series. Lebron/Wade vs. Durant/Westbrook would surely be epic. Wade needs to step it up though.

Because they play the percentage game. ;)

Percentage game or not, how do you discount Lebron with his back to the wall.

That being said, now both teams have their backs to the wall, and maybe a fire was lit under the Celtics tonight for G7.

Going out and getting drunk to watch this.

Even though I still think the NBA has some sort of tomfoolery in their REALLY wanting the Heat to win. Look no further than the Thunder releasing a "Beat the Heat" t-shirt today before the game was even played.

Go Celts.

Alright. I've finally come to terms with it. I don't care that I'm supposed to hate LeBron because he left Cleveland. I like the Heat. Fuck it. Let's go Miami.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back