2011-12 NBA Playoffs LD

With the way James is playing, Miami should be up by a LOT more than just 12. Wade and the others need to step the fuck up.

totally agree. wade is no where to be found, and bosh isn't doing much in the limited time he's getting.

the celtics need pierce to stay out of foul trouble and on the court so he can contribute.

With the way James is playing, Miami should be up by a LOT more than just 12. Wade and the others need to step the fuck up.

The story of the playoffs for the Heat. All this nonsense about James is asinine. He's had a phenomenal playoff run, after a phenomenal regular season.

But you know if they lose tonight, it will be all James fault.

James is saving the Heat tonight, if they lose tonight he will be the last person to blame. I don't like the guy but he has shown up to play as usual.

That's such a BS technical call. James didn't slam the ball because of officiating, he was mad at himself. Never should be a technical.

When Garnett scored he caught the ball before it hit the ground, passed it to a Miami player and got a technical because the ball didn't hit the ground. I agree Lebron shouldn't have got a technical but if you get an anal ref it happens.

When Garnett scored he caught the ball before it hit the ground, passed it to a Miami player and got a technical because the ball didn't hit the ground. I agree Lebron shouldn't have got a technical but if you get an anal ref it happens.

Was it a delay of game? I'd be okay if they had called James a delay of game.

As much hate that I have towards Lebron, I can't deny the fact he is all around amazing. This guy is making it look so fuckin' easy right now. I hate the Celtics as much as I am a fan of theirs when they choke like this. It is crazy. They aren't playing Celtic ball. Not playing good defense at all. There switches on pic and rolls are awful. Leaving the man open for the three pointers along with sloppy ball control, which leads to turn over’s. Not playing fast paced ball. I could go on and on..

LeBron is a special, special talent. The way he's playing tonight, with the pressure he's under... It's fucking spectacular.

When Lebron can make shoot like today, he is unstoppable because nobody can guard his drives 1 on 1.

I don't care about his numbers, I'm on the Durant bandwagon this season so pffff to Lebron. lol

I don't know why everyone @ espn was counting out the heat tonight. You know LeBron wasn't going to lay down tonight.

Paul Pierce played like shit tonight 4 of 18 from the field. Good stuff from the crowd if this is the last time they see these Celtics it's been a good run.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back