WZCW Discussion Thread

Just a little something I noticed in the Tiger vs Studd match: It was said Tiger couldn't qualify even if he beat Studd, which is wrong, as Tiger, Studd and HVK would all be on 6 points.

Congrats to Tasty on his league win, and Remix for his solid effort.

Meltdown is coming up for me in the WZCW Network section, and not in the TV section.

Don't know if this is just my end, or if it's deliberate, or just an error, but thought I'd put it out there.

Meltdown is coming up for me in the WZCW Network section, and not in the TV section.

Don't know if this is just my end, or if it's deliberate, or just an error, but thought I'd put it out there.
It was probably a mistake. I'm sure someone will move it when they notice it

I feel like you haven't used your creative archive access effectively, Milenko. You've shown nothing but bitterness both times I've shown up in the 4 months since I left the fed. When in reality you should be thanking me since I came up with the Throw-Down (it was based on something else tbf), I made the list of who should go into the thing and I specifically chose you because I thought you'd done some fine work up to that point. The archives are there for a reason, buddy.

Really does feel like Kingdom Come season guys. Good job on the shows. I'll try and get something up for them later.

Live Mas better watch out.

We were better than Live Mas and it's not even close.

*looks at World championship*

Does this mean I'm better than you? I think this means I'm better than you. But we all knew that, anyway.

My World Title reign was longer than yours. :lmao:

When you beat Ty for the second time in the main event of Kingdom Come then you should get both Taylor and Kurtesy in the HOF honestly. If next year Kurtesy isn't inducted it's a complete mess up. I would've thrown you in before Stormrage simply because of the old school factor and not wanting to leave that era before everyone who deserves to be included gets their spot. However, you can see from my list that I thought Stormrage would get in first based off Yaz's collective contributions to the fed (which are great in case anything thinks I'm bagging Yaz).

If the WZCW HOF doesn't include at least one of FalKon's characters next year we have all failed this man.

I did. I was at work. Thanks for taking the time and effort.

It's made me realise that I need to make an indispensable thread so that people that aren't me can understand my pedantic navelgazing bullshit without having to look through every RP I've ever written.

Well I'm back to using the Trish avatar for now. Wish it were under happier circumstances even though I did miss using it. Noticed that every other avatar I have used including the staff ones now have issues. If this one goes too then I'll guess I'll just not use one.

How's everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back