WZCW Discussion Thread

Well I'm back to using the Trish avatar for now. Wish it were under happier circumstances even though I did miss using it. Noticed that every other avatar I have used including the staff ones now have issues. If this one goes too then I'll guess I'll just not use one.

How's everyone doing?

I'm about to eat a meats pizza. Can't get any better than that. It's like 90's XTREME yo!

I figured as much with what you said in the back before you left.

Good luck with all that stuff by the way. I really do hope it all works out for you and you find what God wants you to do.

Thanks that means a lot. This trip is one of those once in a lifetime opportunities, plus it could open the doors for more ministry involvement later on and I can't wait. Looking forward to sharing testimonies for those interested when I get back.

Anyone want to take a look at my RP before it goes up? This is something completely different that what I usually do so I'd like some feedback while I can still change it.

RP is on its way, just gotta format it. My team for my mission trip leaves at 3am my time, so I'm on my way out after I get the RP up.

Farewell, friends! I hope you enjoy the RP. I will be praying for yall and for WZ while I am overseas (as well as for several others in my spheres of influence). See ya in July!

It all comes down to me and Vega and it's high time everyone learns that when it comes to the Mayhem Divison Tony Mancini is the Alpha and the Omega.

Has Tony Mancini at any point been called either the Alpha or the Omega before January 4th of this year?

It's a call back to my failed face run.

I am the Alpha & Omega is a line said by Jesus in the Book of Revelations.

That's cool to know where you got the line but you didn't explain what it means in the context of Mancini.

The reason I ask is because it's written as this big powerful line and yet it comes off as if you've nicked it from somewhere else without bringing with it any substance behind it. Being the Alpha and Omega is a shit nickname but it becomes really interesting when you examine the actual meaning behind what the title stands for. In this case, it comes off like you've nabbed a shit nickname just because it comes from the Bible and slapped it on your character without any meaning behind it.

I think I summarised Eve Taylor's career pretty well with that RP.

I was supposed to write something completely different but I felt a career summary was better suited with a mirror RP. I will write the "Eve visiting her family who has a restraining order on her" RP one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back