WZCW Discussion Thread

We post up the thread in the Creative area and move completed matches over accordingly. So he created the thread at the same time as Ascension.

I was very surprised to see Cooper featured so much during the show, kind of nice to see other people writing for him. I loved that members of th HS were involved in the show. Really liked this weeks show and very pleased that Cooper hit his secondary finisher for a change.

So is this new High Soceity supposed to be a ripoff or continuation of WZCW's original High Soceity? It's like the 4 Horseman and the New 4 Horseman.

I'm still quite interested in the fact Scumm was cheered. Is it because they hate Cooper more, or do they actually like me?

Maybe I'll have to take some things into consideration...

Sometimes the WZCW fans force the superstars to turn alignment... sometimes they cheer/boo someone because they are facing is getting booed/cheered more than them.

Take Baller in the HIAC match from Unscripted. He has never been cheered in his entire career and during that match, the Apostles attacked him: leading the crowd to cheer for him. That match gave me goosebumps.

I getcha. Strangely, considering the bastard nature of Scumm, I'd have thought writing him as a heel would've been simple, but it's a lot more difficult than I thought & I was thinking over some gradual face RP ideas last night.

However, if I do turn at anytime, I wouldn't want to publicize it to the whole roster, I'd rather just creative knew & then it happened.

You must be really sick of me by now, to be honest.

You personally? Not at all. It's always fun Rping against you but yeah character wise it's gone on far too long. I'm sure when I win the lottery I can forget all about you ;)

Don't look to much into it Scumm. I mean, take it for what you want, but it was a heel vs. heel encounter and the crowd needed to cheer for something. They also cheered for Cooper whenever you he put you through that table. It's all about spots my man.

You personally? Not at all. It's always fun Rping against you but yeah character wise it's gone on far too long. I'm sure when I win the lottery I can forget all about you ;)

If you win the world title at KC, I will personally make sure I'm your first challenger.

Actually, if I recall the reason Celeste lost was because the RP was posted after the deadline.

Why must you take this away from me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back