WZCW Discussion Thread

feast2MOS2903_800x574.jpg

Just remember Ty's throne is smaller than mine and is situated to the right of mine. Mine has a built in fridge, massage pad and TV.

That all? I got a jacuzzi, a hot tub, a tubcuzzi, a V8 supercharged engine, hydrauics, a chef, maid, personal driver, 60" flat screen, a projector that will play videos on the moon, call girls, a bowling alley, and gets 40 miles to the gallon.

Being Champ > Being head of the fed.

*Sigh* The Mayhem champ chair only has two cup holders. One for my ash tray, and one for my beer. I guess that's ok though, at least it folds!

It also comes with a certificate that lets me impalepeople through flat screens and such. So on looking back, it is rather nice. Because I'm the only one in the fed that gets to do that LMFAO.

That all? I got a jacuzzi, a hot tub, a tubcuzzi, a V8 supercharged engine, hydrauics, a chef, maid, personal driver, 60" flat screen, a projector that will play videos on the moon, call girls, a bowling alley, and gets 40 miles to the gallon.

Being Champ > Being head of the fed.

Mine has tickets to...

Your move ;)

He has tickets to being the first person to read my new rp? It's not the longest, and it's not the best. But it's the best I put out this week, sorry guys.

I have a batch of job interviews and public transport making me want to kill myself to contend with today. I still intend to be on time, but it is vaguely possible that I'll end up cutting it pretty tight, just in case.

So about those PMs I sent out last week... The idea has turned into a total clusterfuck. At one point, one of your characters is parenting runaway children. Basically, I'm rewriting it and getting it down to Kravinoff and one other person and an interviewer. I'm saying it here so I don't feel the need to PM you all and thank you for letting me use your characters but now I don't need to. So there it is.

The deadline is 12 but I get home at 12:30. If you don't mind me asking can you guys keep the boards open a little longer? It doesn't have to be a full 24 hour extension.

Just wrote up 3, if I can two more before I leave my house I will post it now, if not I will post it later tonight.

Hey, guys. Just to let you know that I've sent my RP to Lee for posting.

Much appreciated, Lee.

Hey, as i mentioned at the end of the May. I am currently working at a summer-long youth camp. We have a pretty large group that is here (around 500 kids) so the days have been busy with little free time. I'm requesting a 24-hour extension if that is possible. On both my match, and the tag battle royale. I am currently working on a heel-turn roleplay, which is taking me time to do it as effectively as possible. I have no time tonight to finish the roleplay as i intended due to unforeseen circumstances. So i'll check back tomorrow morning. Thanks if i get it, and i understand if i don't.

Having a hard time capturing the heel side of things; could I get some feedback on my tag team open challenge RP? Rep and return feedback would be given.

Much appreciated.

Not especially happy with today's entry, although very happy that it's finished and I can go back to bed. A hodgepodge of influences ranging from hunting to Alfred Hitchcock. Did manage to slip in a cute reference to a young Cheyenne Indian that gives me a touch of pleasure though.

I honestly feel really good about my RP this time. I took the feedback from Showtime and Funkay personally and I think it showed in my post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back