WZCW Discussion Thread

That was some top notch match writing, especially in the main event. Not to disparage Blades/Taylor... but when it was announced that Titus/Constantine was gonna Main Event the night, I marked out. It was a perfect way of tying the most perfect ribbon on top of KC. The ending was one of the best I've read.

Callie knocked Studd off the apron and hit the Calliesault on Lynx who was prone in the ring. That was my bad for not specifying.

Could a handfull of people who faced Titus for the Eurasian Championship wanna send me a quick PM? I'm working on something thay you may be able to help me with.

That includes you Dave.

The segment before Batti VS Flex had too much old show content in my opinion. I found it a little tough to read through. Stuff like this would be better with more focus on PPV content. I know that specific moments were being highlighted so you can't always pull PPV content for that reason. Maybe interviews with the competitors would have been better. This segment really didn't do it for me.

What PPV content is there between Batti and Flex?

I'm not upset, but I am confused.

I mentioned in my review how I found the hype video for Batti/Mussel to be extremely effective and did wonders to captivate someone like me who isn't as familiar with the fed's history. I was all in for this match, and the video package was a huge reason why.

What PPV content is there between Batti and Flex?

I'm not upset, but I am confused.

I meant in general. Notice that I acknowledged that sometimes PPV content can't be pulled. Either way interviews are better than re-posting old show content typically.

World Championship.

I'll go add that in

Hi Milenko,

To that point, quick question.

Any concern about Kagura coming off a loss and getting in the match? Considering the other three are all coming off wins and having looked at the results page (brilliant work btw, super helpful) it does appear no other winners would be available other than Black. Obviously common sense would tell you that Black should be in the spot instead since he won the one on one match against Kagura but Tasty already has a character operating so you're restricted in that regard. That does raise the point about the validity of the original Kagura/Black match and if this was the path that was going to be taken, you would assume Kagura was supposed to win therefore justifying her inclusion but coming off a lose it's kinda iffy. I can hear it now, but prophet who would've you put in that spot then if you're such a smarty pants? Well, you could've put Vega in that spot against Kagura rather than Black (thereby cutting out the issue of a part-time character defeating what's supposed to be a legit main event contender and kinda hurting their position) and avoided Vega's unwanted return to the mayhem division - while at the same time elevating Vega above the ceiling his own talent created for him in his original run.

Just curious is all. Thanks for your time.

Hi Milenko,

To that point, quick question.

Any concern about Kagura coming off a loss and getting in the match? Considering the other three are all coming off wins and having looked at the results page (brilliant work btw, super helpful) it does appear no other winners would be available other than Black. Obviously common sense would tell you that Black should be in the spot instead since he won the one on one match against Kagura but Tasty already has a character operating so you're restricted in that regard. That does raise the point about the validity of the original Kagura/Black match and if this was the path that was going to be taken, you would assume Kagura was supposed to win therefore justifying her inclusion but coming off a lose it's kinda iffy. I can hear it now, but prophet who would've you put in that spot then if you're such a smarty pants? Well, you could've put Vega in that spot against Kagura rather than Black (thereby cutting out the issue of a part-time character defeating what's supposed to be a legit main event contender and kinda hurting their position) and avoided Vega's unwanted return to the mayhem division - while at the same time elevating Vega above the ceiling his own talent created for him in his original run.

Just curious is all. Thanks for your time.

It's almost as if we have a creative direction or something. Weird, huh? Now I got a counter-question. Why ask that publicly? You know, aside from wanting to make a show?

oaakqo.jpg
[/IMG]

That depends. Are you one of those filthy casuals that doesn't think the Oracle games are the best entry in the franchise?

Personally, I've always hated Zelda's NPC's in the world, super generic, mostly non voiced cardboard cut outs or over the top trying to be cute NPC's, least favorite in the RPG world. Even the new one. Why they just refuse to slightly change things up and get some voice actors is baffling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back