• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WZ Pet peeves

People who can't counter the substance of your argument, so they resort to nitpicking grammar. (unless I am the one nitpicking.)

Also, people who contradict themselves from one sentence to the next. ;)

When people use "IMO". We know it's your opinion, dickface.

A lot of the people who say IMO usually present their opinion as fact, so I guess that's a way of saying "This isn't infallibly true"

You know, the people who go "John Cena sucks. IMO, it's his shirts, they're all rainbow gay and shit. BRING BACK TV-14!"

I don't know why I try and rationalize mental midgets :shrug:

A lot of the people who say IMO usually present their opinion as fact, so I guess that's a way of saying "This isn't infallibly true"

You know, the people who go "John Cena sucks. IMO, it's his shirts, they're all rainbow gay and shit. BRING BACK TV-14!"

I don't know why I try and rationalize mental midgets :shrug:

Me neither. :shrug:

Posts that start with a phrase along the lines of, "so as we all know/saw/read..."

The number 2 being spelled "too."

Overuse of emoticons.

No capitals in thread titles.

Lack of punctuation where the poster just keeps talking he doesn't realize that when you keep doing this no one knows when your sentences begin or end and you look like a total dipshit ass hole who never made it out of the third grade and they should just string themselves up and die a slow death

No capitals in thread titles.

Lack of punctuation where the poster just keeps talking he doesn't realize that when you keep doing this no one knows when your sentences begin or end and you look like a total dipshit ass hole who never made it out of the third grade and they should just string themselves up and die a slow death

Is that a dig at Justin?

You forgot to say "like" every three words

Constant grouping of 'everyone' being for or against something, for instance; "a few months ago everybody and their mother was all over the internet saying WWE should be pushing Zach Ryder." (untrue)

See also, people having a go at the IWC as if not a part of it.

Anything Zach Ryder related.

also hypocrites suck.

Oh and when PPL use PPL instead of actually typing the word out. Here I will do it for you guys PEOPLE. Anyway thats it peace out PPL. :thumbsup:

Not at all. It' a dig towards people who do that.

I used to do that with just about every post, so in a way, though an unintentional dig, it is still kinda a dig toward me. I've been made aware of how annoying it is, understand where people take issue with it, & have tired to make a more conscious effort to improve in that area.

Constant grouping of 'everyone' being for or against something, for instance; "a few months ago everybody and their mother was all over the internet saying WWE should be pushing Zach Ryder." (untrue)

See also, people having a go at the IWC as if not a part of it.

Anything Zach Ryder related.

also hypocrites suck.

Oh and when PPL use PPL instead of actually typing the word out. Here I will do it for you guys PEOPLE. Anyway thats it peace out PPL. :thumbsup:
I hate to point it out seeing how I hate the guy but... It's Zack Ryder.

To be fair, I was quoting someone :) A by-proxy fumble on my behalf though I guess.

May as well throw in another pet peeve; tired faction talk about a new Nation, or a British stable.

Scottish guys that selfishly hoarded a mod spot even though they only logged on to the internet about once a month.

To be fair, I was quoting someone :) A by-proxy fumble on my behalf though I guess.

May as well throw in another pet peeve; tired faction talk about a new Nation, or a British stable.

With Sheamus being the first one on the list.

''It is a British humor thing/you just don't get it'' really bugs the fuck out of me. Sam is funny...Lee is funny...Luther has never been funny to me. Apparently it's because I have some form of humor deficiency and it just goes right over my head.

The whole idea that anybody should respect mods is also fucking ******ed. I don't know you motherfuckers, you haven't impressed me by spending more time than any grown adult should making sure posters play by the rules. I get that someone has to do it, and it's cool that y'all do but where the fuck does respect come in to this? Why should I respect your overwhelming lack of a social life resulting in enough time to do this and then throw a woe is me pity party because it's a ''thankless job''? If your stance is more ''It's not a lack of a social life, it's that I sacrifice some of it to moderate'' than you seriously need to fucking take a long look at your priorities and get some pussy.

''It is a British humor thing/you just don't get it'' really bugs the fuck out of me. Sam is funny...Lee is funny...Luther has never been funny to me. Apparently it's because I have some form of humor deficiency and it just goes right over my head.

The whole idea that anybody should respect mods is also fucking ******ed. I don't know you motherfuckers, you haven't impressed me by spending more time than any grown adult should making sure posters play by the rules. I get that someone has to do it, and it's cool that y'all do but where the fuck does respect come in to this? Why should I respect your overwhelming lack of a social life resulting in enough time to do this and then throw a woe is me pity party because it's a ''thankless job''? If your stance is more ''It's not a lack of a social life, it's that I sacrifice some of it to moderate'' than you seriously need to fucking take a long look at your priorities and get some pussy.

As much as I understand where you're coming from here, I don't think that the "respect" has to do with the job we do on here. Part of the mod-choosing process has to do with contribution to the forums prior to being modded. All of the mods have shown their dedication to the forum and contributed many threads, replies, and other posts that helped them get noticed and rise above the majority of posters on the forum. Not to mention the fact that they made a good example of themselves when it came to following the forum's rules and guidelines. So, if anything, that's what should garner our respect.

Now, if you don't respect us for whatever the reason, that's fine too. If you sit down and think about it, respect on a wrestling forum is a little bit stupid. But, if you do respect us, at least let it be for the right reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back