WZ Pet peeves

justinsayne

Cody Rhodes is an excellant
We all have them, common shit people do when posting or making threads that annoy us, list your WZ pet peeves here

Here are a few of mine...

-Question marks in thread titles, this really fucking annoying especially when the first post isn't even a mother fucking question but more of a statement

-Threads that start out with an apology or give the mods permission to close/move the thread if needed, seriously you think the staff needs your fucking permission to do there jobs?! it's annoying and a waste of time rest assured if a thread like it already exist or it's in the wrong section the mods will deal with it whether they have your permission or not, now just get to the damn point and stop wasting the time of the poster reading you first post

-Threads that revolve around talent saying something good about the company they work for, I see this more in the TNA section than anywhere else. Of course talent is going to say good things about the company they're currently working for, why the fuck would they publicly talk shit about the company that is currently paying them shit loads of money?!?!

"I know this is my first thread so don't bash me or anything."

Fuck that shit. If you make a shitty first thread, then I'm damn sure going to bash you and everything you do.

We all have them, common shit people do when posting or making threads that annoy us, list your WZ pet peeves here

Here are a few of mine...

-Question marks in thread titles, this really fucking annoying especially when the first post isn't even a mother fucking question but more of a statement

-Threads that start out with an apology or give the mods permission to close/move the thread if needed, seriously you think the staff needs your fucking permission to do there jobs?! it's annoying and a waste of time rest assured if a thread like it already exist or it's in the wrong section the mods will deal with it whether they have your permission or not, now just get to the damn point and stop wasting the time of the poster reading you first post

-Threads that revolve around talent saying something good about the company they work for, I see this more in the TNA section than anywhere else. Of course talent is going to say good things about the company they're currently working for, why the fuck would they publicly talk shit about the company that is currently paying them shit loads of money?!?!

The amount of times Justin swears in a single post is a pet peeve of mine. I mean, it's gotten to the point where I don't even bother reading the context properly, I just count in my head how many times he's sworn in the one post.

The permission thing is one of mine.

People that think it's so hilarious to find a mistake in one of my reviews. Yes, amazingly enough I do make mistakes. We get it already.

TNA fans that say that any criticism of the company is blind bashing of it when you list off legitimate reasons that are thought out and logical but it's listed as blind bashing because you're a TNA critic.

People talking about censorship or lack of free speech and/or calling the staff Nazis. We've yet to murder 4 million innocent people that I recall.

Also, the countless number of Cena turning heel and how would you turn him heel threads.

Makes me want to start drinking sometimes.

Maybe you haven't. I've started putting a dent in it.

Still, my pet peeve is people arguing over semantics. I honestly try and stay clear of debates on here now because most people are frankly too stupid to comprehend my point and even if they did get it, they wouldn't admit I am right. It is the equivalent of beating your head against the nearest brick wall, only for the brick wall to call you a "Blink Mark" or something equally shitty.

When people keep on posting in that fucking thread about how many rep points they have.

When posters bitch about something then do the exact same thing a few weeks later.

Oh and Shelton Benjamin and Kane remask threads. Shelton is overrated and no Kane should not put the fucking mask back on.

one last one...

When posters post like this randomly for the whole post.

Any form of opinion on the main page. Don't know why I bothered reading the live report of LockDown. I knew I wasn't going to like it.

The permission thing is one of mine.

People that think it's so hilarious to find a mistake in one of my reviews. Yes, amazingly enough I do make mistakes. We get it already.

TNA fans that say that any criticism of the company is blind bashing of it when you list off legitimate reasons that are thought out and logical but it's listed as blind bashing because you're a TNA critic.

People talking about censorship or lack of free speech and/or calling the staff Nazis. We've yet to murder 4 million innocent people that I recall.

Well maybe YOU havent

People who bash top stars like John Cena but sing the praises of mediocre guys like Curt Hawkins. They have no idea if the roles were reversed they would be sick of Hawkins and be demanding a Cena push.

All of you are my pet peeves. This forum would be so much better if I was the only one posting. Nobody would ever disagree with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back