WWE SD! LD On 6/10: Christian Finally Hit The Switch...From Face To Heel!

When I just heard Mahal's music, I thought it was Muhammed Hassan for a second. Baretta needs some new music.

I have no idea how big Jinder Mahal is supposed to be. They stick him next to Khali and he looks Jericho sized, but everyone looks small next to Khali.

Slater actually isn't that bad to me. He kind of reminds me of a young Christian and while we're at it, Trent Baretta reminds me of the 123 Kid.

I feel he is pretty big, JGlass.

Anyone else laugh seeing the vender walking through the stands right behind Baretta when he got slammed?

YES! AJ. Is that Rosa, she looks like a girl from my school.

"Lay-Cool called, they want their gimmick back." Lol

AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ AJ JA JA J AJ AJA JA JA JA JA AJ AJA JA JA JA JA JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Did I mention AJ was on? With Nattie! <3

Well it's not my TV because all my other channels are fine.

I hope whoever is fucking this up for me gets fired.

seems the fucker is gone and everything is working again.

Gonna make my research a lot easier from here on in.

So, why aren't Tamina wit The Usos again.

Cole: "Hopefully she'll get fired soon." Lol.

And AJ wins. And that music I know I shouldn't like but that is freaking awesome.

I love Rosa, it's official.

AJ Lee could blow up huge man, between those looks and trying to be cool and all that

If any diva has potential to get over in today's product, it's AJ. She doesn't have a rocking body like Layla or Maryse, but she's certainly a cutie, and she's got that winning personality.

Ill reiterate, R-Truths emergence and the random little song he was singing with that music is the funniest thing i have ever seen on wrestling

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back